The Rest of AJ's Family Meets Baby Spectacle

The next day, the rest of AJ's family catch a train ride into Manehattan and meet them at the Manehattan hospital. They find Rara's room and AJ in there talking with her. They finally get to meet the filly. "This is Spectacle," Rara says to the rest of AJ's family. They nod in agreement and Hay Bail says, "she sure is a little beauty." Rara even gives them each a chance to hold little Spectacle. They all enjoy meeting the foal. The rest of them leave and AJ is again left alone to catch up with her best friend. Her best friend has it all now: a thriving music career, a husband, and a baby to call her own. AJ is so very proud of her and she lets Rara know it too. The next thing Rara tells AJ, though, is not about her family. "AJ," says Rara, "I'm starting a new band and I've heard you on the guitar and fiddle and I want you to be a part of it. What do you say bestie?"
Rara seems so excited, how could AJ say no to her best friend? Simple, she couldn't. "Sure I will," replies AJ, "but our concerts can't coincide with my rodeoing."
"Fair enough deal," replies Rara, "let's do this first thing when I get off mareturnity leave." AJ nods. She's just so thrilled to see her best friend happy. They are soon told to leave so Rara can get some rest. They agree and go to the local hotel for the night. They'll leave back to Appleloosa in a few days.