Spotlight's Movies and Music Store

Spotlight just got word that he got his store in Canterlot near his home like he wanted. He is excited and can't wait. He moves his videos, DVDs, and music CDs into it by the end of the day as well as a new selection of bass guitars, acoustic guitars, and guitar strings. He even has his wife's movie posters up for sale in the front of his new store. He'll have her movie on the shelves within three weeks. He's really excited about that. Rara is excited about that too. She hopes he's the major carrier of her movie.

Three weeks later, Spotlight unloads the fresh copies of his wife's movie onto the shelves in his music and movie store: Spotlight's A+ Digs. The movies as well as the posters sell out within the week and more are shipped in right away. Spotlight is a huge success just like his wife. He's glad to be back in the job loop. Rara is glad to have some more time with Ferris and Spectacle. She also has a script for a new movie she's auditioning for called Mare of the Mountains. She's excited to say the least. Spectacle's not so sure. She hates not having her mom around all the time but she says nothing of it. After all, her mom is living her dream as is her dad.