Looking Into Hypnostar's Origins

"What have you found out about our newest prisoner?" One guard asks another guard.
"I'll let Professor Goodhoof tell you the specks on her," the other guard replies.

"Oh yes," says Professor Goodhoof, "Hypnostar's real name is Starra Royale

"Oh yes," says Professor Goodhoof, "Hypnostar's real name is Starra Royale. She's the daughter of an earth pony crime lord named Dixon Royale and a Skorkle-unicorn hybrid mother named Blitz Royale. She started as her dad's apprentice crime lady at the age of four. Her parents were jailed by Alicorn Prince Hemrich for about three years and then executed by him at the end of those three years. Because of Prince Hemrich it put the idea in young Starra's mind that all Alicorn princes should be punished and killed. She started with Hemrich and then went for the next one. She even killed unborn Alicorn princes in the womb through a special spell. She did that to relatives of Luna and Celestia specifically. She's bad news all around. She's a murderess." The guards thank the Professor for her services and go on and sentence the young villain to life in jail. As for all the losses of life she's caused, there's nothing much the Professor can do about that nor can anypony else.