IMAGINE: Helping Kili deal with a clingy girlfriend

As you brush down your pony, the door to the barn flies open. Kili runs in, breathless.
     "Save me." He pants, looking around the barn.
     Your eyebrows draw. "What's wrong?" You ask worriedly. Your best friend looks at you, his eyes wide.
     "She's coming. Hide me!" He exclaims. Before you can even form another question, Kili dives into the hay been completely covered with straw.
     "Kili!" You hear a high pitched yell that makes you jump and grimace.
     "Melidia." You whisper, rolling your eyes at the sound of Kili's obnoxious and clingy girlfriend. Melidia enters the barn and you go back to brushing your pony.
     "Y/N, you haven't happened to see Kili, have you?" She asks, walking up to your pony, while eyeing you distrustfully.
     You purse your lips and shake your head, shrugging your shoulders slightly. "Sorry, can't say that I have." You answer, rubbing a piece of your pony's mane in your hand.
     Melidia sighs. "That boy..." She mutters, turning on her heel. "We're courting so you'd think he'd want to spend his time with me." She says, stalking off.
     "Melidia." You call. She stops and turns to look back at you. You raise an eyebrow. "Try loosening the leash a little bit." You say. She glares at you and stomps off.
     Once you're sure she's gone, you look at the hay stack. "You can come out now, Kili. She's gone." You inform, crossing your arms and smiling.
     Kili drags himself out of the hay stack. "I can't do this anymore, Y/N. Melidia is driving me up a wall." He wheezes, brushing himself off while walking over to you.
     You smile and pick a piece of hay out of his hair. "She's a little... clingy." You say, flicking the hay away.
     "A little?!" Kili exclaims.
     "Okay, a lot." You correct yourself.
     Kili starts pacing in front of you. "I can't go anywhere without her being with me. I've told her to back off, but she doesn't listen. She insists that since we're a couple, we should be doing everything together." He says. "I like her a lot, Y/N, but her clinginess is a major turn off." He adds, looking at you, a pained expression on his face.
     "Have you told her that?" You ask.
     "Told her what?" Kili asks.
     "That her clinginess is too much? Maybe if you let her know that if she doesn't knock it off, you guys are through." You explain. You take a step toward your friend and put a hand on his arm. "Kili, if she loves you that much, she'll stop." You say softly, looking up at him.
     He sighs. "You're right." He admits, nodding.
     You nod. "Go and find her, Kili. And tell her that." You reply.
     "I will, Y/N. Thank you. Thank you so much." He says.
     "You're welcome." You respond, smiling.

---

     Later that night, you're making dinner for yourself when you hear a knock at your door.
     "Y/N, it's Kili." A voice says.
     "Come in." You reply. He enters the house and then shuts the door behind him. You raise your eyebrows. "So, how'd it go?" You ask.
     "Wonderful." He breathes, smiling.
     "Really?" You ask, smiling.
     "Yeah, she totally understood me. She wouldn't stop apologizing." He explains.
     "Aww, I'm so happy for you." You reply, grinning.
     Kili hugs you. "It's all because of you. I probably would've ended it. Now I feel kind of stupid for not thinking about telling her before." He laughs.  
     You laugh and shake your head. "You're fine, Kili." You say.
     He pulls back and takes in a deep breath. "Well, I'm actually going over Melidia's house. She's making me dinner." He says.
     "Oh, have fun!" You exclaim as he walks to the door.
     "I will." He replies, smiling, before leaving. You smile and let out a small sigh when he leaves, and then going back to making your dinner.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!