IMAGINE: Dante wanting to paint you

| IMAGINE for @ellieloubee |

     You move your foot in a circular motion, lazily reading a book while laying on a couch. You blow out a sigh and set the book down. You turn your head and look at your husband, Dante.
     "What do you want to do?" You ask. He looks at you.
     "What?" He asks. You sit up right.
     "I'm bored." You state. Dante rests back in his chair and stares intently at you. Your eyebrows furrow. "What is it?" You ask, shaking your head slightly. Dante brightens.
     "Can I paint you?" He asks.
     "What?" You laugh.
     "I want to paint you, Y/N. I always have." He admits. You smile.
     "Um, sure. I'd love that." You say.
     "Thank you!" Dante exclaims. "Let me go get my brushes and paint, and then we'll figure out what our canvas is going to be." He explains.

---

    You sit rigid on a chair, your hands folded in your lap. Dante stares at his canvas seriously, his lips pursed.
     "How's it coming along?" You ask nervously. You've been sitting in the same position for a few hours, and your backside is murdering you.
     Dante sucks in a deep breath. He looks at you and raises his brows. "Not bad actually." He answers. You let out a long breathe.
     "Oh, thank goodness." You whisper.
     "You're so beautiful, Y/N. I hope you know that." Dante says. You blush.
     "You tell me that everyday. It's a little hard to not know that when you're constantly telling me that." You laugh softly.
       "I only say it because it's so true!" Dante exclaims, grinning.
     "Well, thank you." You say, smiling.
     "Stop! Don't move! That's perfect!" He exclaims. You hold that smile as Dante continues to paint you.

---

     Once Dante is finished with his painting of you, you're practically falling asleep in the chair. "I'm finished, Y/N." Your husband proclaims softly. You stand up and stretch, a soft moan brushing past your lips. You rub your tired eyes and walks over to him. "Sorry for making you stay up. I just wanted it to be perfect." He says. You smile tiredly and shake your head.
      "It's okay." You say.
      "You ready?" He asks. You nod, your lips mashing together. Dante slowly turns the canvas around to face you. Your eyes open wide and your jaw slips open.
     "Oh my goodness." You breathe, bringing a hand to your lips.
     "Y/N?" Dante asks worriedly.
      "Dante... it's wonderful. The likeness... it's amazing." You whisper. You smile and the onslaught of tears burn in your eyes. "Thank you so much." You choke out, looking at him. Dante smiles at you and kisses your head.
     "I can never get it to match your true beauty because that's just impossible to capture." He murmurs, pulling you close. You gently smack him in the ribs, grinning.
    "This'll do just fine, Dante." You chuckle. "I love you so much." You say, smiling up at him.
      "I love you too, Y/N." He whispers, kissing your cheek. You wrap your arm around his waist while admiring the painting, and while Dante admires you.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!