IMAGINE: Spending the day with Aidan

Aidan and you rake the leaves into a huge pile in his backyard. "Finished." Your boyfriend says, setting his rake against a tree.

     You hand him yours and he sets it near the other one. "So what do we do now?" You ask, smiling. Aidan turns and scoops you up into his arms.

      "What are you doing?" You laugh, holding on to him. He just grins at you and walks over to the huge leaf pile. You realize what he's going to do.

     You grip on to him. "Aidan, don't! Whatever you're thinking, it's a bad idea!" You shriek. He doesn't listen. You squeal, laughing as he drops you into the leaves. You sink beneath the leaves, giggling. You stand up, the leaves coming up to your hips. Aidan grins at you, chuckling.

     "Oh, you're going to pay for that.  You laugh, before grabbing him and pulling him into the leaves with you. You push him beneath the leaves.

     When Aidan emerges, you don't see the bunch of leaves in his hands before he's throwing them at your face. You sputter and gasp, your eyes wide.

     Aidan chokes on a laugh. "I'm s-sorry, Y/N." He wheezes out. You grin and lunge for him. You tackle him into the leaves, laughing.

---

     Aidan and you sit in the leaves, breathing heavily and grinning at each other after fighting in the leaves.

     "So what now?" You ask.

     "We can go drink hot chocolate or something." Aidan suggests. "Or go get pumpkin spice lattes." He adds, smiling.

     "Oh, I love you." You sigh happily. Aidan stares at you, his eyes squinting. "What is it?" You ask self consciously.

     "You, uh, you have a leaf in your hair." He says, trying not to laugh. He slowly pulls the leaf out of your hair, his eyes never leaving yours. You look down at the leaves all around you and then touch your hair. You wince. There are so many leaves entangled in your hair. Aidan starts laughing.

     "I hate you." You grin. He cups the back of your neck and kisses you soundly on your lips, smiling.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!