IMAGINE: Kili in his teenage years

Kili stands in his bedroom, glaring at the wall. "And another thing!" Dis, his mother, exclaims, sinking her hands into her hair, stressed out from her teenaged son who has been causing her problems. "Do you really think your father would be proud of you?" She asks, looking at her youngest boy.
     Kili lowers his eyes to the ground. "No." He mutters, barely audible.
     "What was that?" Dis asks.
     "I said no!" Kili snaps, lifting his head and glaring at his mother. Dis sighs and shakes her head just as a knock at the door sounds. She points a finger at Kili.
     "You stay in here." She commands, before walking out of the room.
     Kili huffs and throws himself against his bed. "I hate my life." He grits out into his pillow. Distorted voices come from the front of the house and then he hears the door shut.
     "Kili, Lila is having her baby now so I must go to her." Dis explains, coming into her son's room as she ties on her cloak. "Do not leave this house until Fili or I get back home, do you understand me?" She says, staring at her son.
     Kili turns over on his back angrily. "What! Why?!" He practically shouts.
     Dis gasps. "Don't you dare raise your voice to me, Kili!" She exclaims. "And why?! Because you're grounded, young man!" She adds, before walking out of his room.
     Kili stands up and runs over to the door. "Ugh!" He grunts, slamming it shut.

---

     Kili looks up at the front door as someone knocks on it. He sets down the water he's drinking and lets out a low belch, before walking over to the door. He pulls it open to reveal his three friends, Thomas, Rendell, and Bentley.
     "Guys, what's up?" Kili asks, nodding his head in greeting.
      "Kili, Nikita found some wild rams running through the Blue Mountains. Wanna ride 'em?" Rendell asks.
     Kili looks behind him and then back to the guys. "I'm grounded." He states.
     Bentley scoffs. "Um, so?" He laughs.
     "I can't leave the house." Kili explains.
      "And who's going to stop you, hmm? Your mom? She's off helping my sister have her baby. Fili? He's working with your uncle. Nobody's home. No one's going to know." Thomas coaxes.
      "I... I really shouldn't. My mom wouldn't be happy." Kili replies, frowning.
     "What she doesn't know won't kill her. Besides, we'll be back before she even realizes your gone." Rendell says.
     "You're sure?" Kili asks.
     "Positive. Now come on before Nikita loses the rams!" Rendell exclaims.
      Kili grins and shut the door behind him. "Okay, let's go." He says.

---

     "Kili, you're first." Nikita, who is somewhat of the leader in the group, says.
     "What? Why me?" Kili huffs. Nikita grins.
     "Because you're grounded." He snickers. Kili sighs and looks down the small hill where the rams are eating.
     "Scared?" Bentley asks.
     Kili scoffs. "Um, no way. This is so easy." He says, rolling his eyes, though fear pinpricks his heart.
     "Then get on with it!" Thomas exclaims, punching Kili in the shoulder. Kili pulls back his shoulders and walks down the hill, acting tough to impress his friends. He swallows nervously and then sneaks across ground. He looks at the ram of his choosing and then jumps for it. Kili grips on to the ram as it starts bucking and running crazily. Nikita, Thomas, Rendell, and Bentley cheer as Kili holds on for dear life.
     Suddenly, the ram throws Kili off its back. Kili screams as he's thrown to the ground. The ram start trampling him.
     "Kili!" His friends scream, running to his rescue. Their shouts scare the ram off. Kili's unconscious, his body cut and bleeding. The boys stare at their friend's body and exchange glances.
     "Quickly, we have to get him back home to his mother. He's losing a lot of blood." Nikita says, stooping down and picking up Kili's battered body in his arms. None of them say anything, they're too frightened to.

---

     Dis pales when she sees her son in Nikita's arms. "Oh my goodness, what happened?" She asks, her voice cracking and tears filling her eyes. "Thomas, you must go help your mother with your sister. I need to take my son home." Dis says.
     Thomas nods, his face solemn as he walks into the house. Dis, Nikita, Rendell, and Bentley walk quickly to Dis, Fili, and Kili's house.
     "Set him on the bed gently." Dis commands as they enter the house. She gets out bandages and healing supplies, and then brings them into the room.
     "Oh, my son." She breathes worriedly, taking off his shirt. She winces at the deep cuts in his chest.
     "Is-is he going to be all right?" Bentley asks, his voice hoarse from silently crying.
     "I don't know, Bentley. I don't know." Dis whispers.

---

     "Mom?" Kili asks groggily, waking up in the wee hours in the morning.
     "Kili?" Dis asks, leaning forward as her son slowly opens his eyes. Bentley, Rendell, Nikita, Fili and Thorin lean in closer. The latter two came as soon as they heard the news of the accident.
      "How do you feel?" Dis asks worriedly.
     "It hurts... a lot..." Kili whispers. Dis brushes away the tears on her cheeks and sniffs.
     "I'm sure it does, honey." She says.
     "Mom... I'm really... sorry. It was... r-really stupid of me to disobey you. Can-can you forgive me?" Kili asks. Dis nods and brushes back his hair from his forehead.
     "Of course I can, Kili. I forgive you." She says, smiling as more tears slide down her face. "I love you so much, my son." She sniffles, kissing his forehead. Kili doesn't say anything, his eyes closed again. "He's asleep." Dis states, holding his hand. She looks to the onlookers, smiling. "I do believe he's going to be okay though." She says. Everyone breathes a sigh of relief.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!