IMAGINE: Falling in love with Aidan

You stand on your front porch, watering your flowers. You watch as your new neighbor Aidan pulls into his driveway. You lift your hand and wave at him, smiling. He waves back and gets out of his car.

      "How're you doing today, Y/N?" He asks.

     "Good, thank you, how are you doing?"

     "Good, thanks. Long day at work, but good."

     You squint at him and plant your hand on your hip. "Where do you work?"

     "You don't know?" He laughs in surprise.

     You frown. "Should I?"

     He shakes his head. "No, no, no, it's just nice to know someone actually doesn't know who I am."

     "So who are you?" You ask, raising an eyebrow.

     "Well I'm Aidan Turner and I'm an actor."

     Both of your eyebrows shoot up. "Wait, what? You're an actor? Like you're in movies? And TV shows?" You stammer.

     Aidan grins. "Yeah."

     "Whoa. I had no idea." You breathe. "No offense or anything, but I'm going to check you up online once I get back inside."

     He laughs. "By all means, go ahead. Or you know, you can always just ask me anything too if you want. I know more about myself than any Wikipedia page." He claims, winking at you.

     You smile. "I might take you up on that offer."

     "Please do." He says, his gaze lingering on you. He clasps his hands together. "Well, I need to go eat dinner. I'll see you later, Y/N."

     "Bye." You smile.

---

     That night you read everything you can about Aidan. As you wash your dishes, you look out the window right above the sink. You can see right into Aidan's office. He's sitting down at his computer. You stare at him, admiring his features from afar. You think he just might be your favorite neighbor ever.

     Aidan notices you staring at him. A huge grin splits across his face. He waves and you wave back. He quickly looks down and writes something. A couple of seconds later, he holds up a large piece of paper with bold lettering that says, "So...did you finish stalking me online?"

     You laugh and hold up a finger. You quickly dry your hands and rummage through your drawers for paper and a sharpie. When you find it you write down, "Yes!! Who would've thought you were so accomplished?! ;) "

     You hold it up to the window for Aidan to read. He looks at you, grinning. He looks scribbles something down and then lifts it up. "Do you want to do this the old fashion way? Or you can just text me!!!" It says.

     "Okay, okay." You laugh. You write down your number and hold it up for him to see. A minute later, your phone buzzes. You smile widely.

---

     For the next few weeks, Aidan and you text all the time. You're really starting to fall for him.

     "Hey, Y/N." Aidan says as you're organizing your garage.

     You look at him as he walks into your garage. "Hey." You reply, smiling.

     "I-I-I, uh, I need to ask you something."

     You straighten and stare at him. "Yes?" You reply nervously.

     He takes a deep breath. He clears his throat. "I really...I really like you, Y/N."

     You blink at him. "Y-you do?"

     He nods and steps toward you. "And I was hoping you feel the same." He murmurs.

     You nod vehemently. "I do. I do!" You exclaim.

     Aidan smiles excitedly. "Well, I was wondering that instead of texting each other to find out stuff about each other, what if we were to go on a date instead?"

     You smile, blushing. "I would love that, Aidan." You say softly.

     His breath leaves him in a rush. "Oh, good. Good." He sighs happily.

     "I'm free tonight if you want to go out." You state shyly.

     "Tonight works." He looks so excited.

     You giggle. "Well, I'll see you in a little bit then."
[THE END] I hope you liked it!