IMAGINE: Mitchell saving you

| IMAGINE for @ellieloubee |

    You stare at the wooden stake in your shaking hands. You sniff and blink the tears from your eyes.
     "I can't do this anymore." You whisper, your voice breaking. You've been a vampire for 350 years. You were turned when you were kidnapped at the age of 17.  You're sick of being a vampire–sick of being practically immortal. So you decided that you're going to stake yourself so that you can end your misery. You take a deep breath and place the stake against your heart. You squeeze your eyes shut, your finger gripping the stake. "Okay. Three, two, one..." You breathe.
     "Y/N, no!!!" Someone screams, making your eyes fly open. You drop the stake and it clatters to the floor, as you stare at Mitchell who looks horrified. "W-what are you doing?" He asks, slowly walking towards you.
     "I'm sorry, Mitchell." You cry, a hand on your mouth. You shake your head and let out a sob. "I can't do this anymore. I can't be a vampire. I don't want to live anymore." You say.
     His eyebrows draw. "B-but, Y/N, I thought you loved your life." He says.
      "I do-did. I'm just sick of living for hundreds of years, watching everyone I've come to love, die." You whisper.
     Mitchell wraps his arms around you and rubs your back as you cry against him. Your best friend looks at you, his arms still around you.
     "Y/N, I know it's hard, I get it. I feel the same way you do. But you have other vampires and other beings here that love you. They'd be devastated–especially me–if something were to happen to you. We love you so much. You're so important and precious to us." Mitchell says softly, gently holding your face in his hands.
     You give him a watery smile. "I love you guys, too." You whisper.
     "Please promise me you'll never try to stake yourself again, Y/N. If you're ever feeling down or depressed, tell me. Please. I beg of you." He pleads.
     You sniff and wipe away your tears. "I promise." You reply.
     He smiles. "I love you." He says.
     "I love you too, Mitchell." You return. He kisses your forehead and hugs you again.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!