IMAGINE: Kili taking you out on a surprise date

Hands cover your eyes and you giggle. "Guess who?" A voice whispers handsomely against your ear.
     You grin and pull the hands off your eyes. "Kili." You answer, turning around and seeing your love. He smiles and kisses you, wrapping his arms around you.
     "Come with me." He whispers.
     "Come with you where?" You ask.  
     He chuckles. "You'll see when we get there." He replies, sliding his hand into yours. You follow Kili as he pulls you outside, a large basket in his hand. Your stomach flip flops nervously, but you can't stop grinning.

---

     You stare at the mudslide residue. "What do we do now?" You ask, looking up at Kili. He looks both way, the mudslide long and wide.
     He grimaces. "No way through but through." Kili mutters.
     "Kili!" You exclaim as he whisks you up into his arms. "What in the world are you doing?" You ask. He looks at you.
     "Y/N,  our destination is up ahead. There's no way to get through. So we're going through the mud." He explains. He starts trudging through the mud. You lay your head on his shoulder.
     "You know, you're a really handsome guy. And you're such a gentleman." You murmur.
     "I know." Kili smirks.
     "Hey." You laugh, hitting his shoulder. He grins and kisses your head.
     "I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He says. Once you cross the mud, Kili gently sets you down.
     "Just up ahead about a mile or so and then we'll be there." He informs.

---

     You gasp, your hands clasped over your mouth. You look at the huge gazebo littered with candles and flowers.
      "I thought maybe we'd enjoy a lovely supper here." Kili says, setting down the basket. He opens it and it's filled with so much food.
     "Oh, Kili." You whisper. "What-what's the occasion?" You ask.
     "I can't show my girl how much she means to me and how much I love her?" He asks, smiling. You blush and walk into the gazebo. You sit down on the floor across from Kili, your knees touching.
     "Thank you." You say, picking up his hands and holding them tightly.
     "You're welcome." He says. You both lean forward and kiss each other deeply. Kili's stomach suddenly growls and you pull back, laughing.
     "I-I think we should eat now." You say, between laughing. Kili blushes with embarrassment and starts pulling out the food.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!