You could never hurt me.(lemon)

A/n:if you want to truly set the mood play the music in the media it last three hours so it shouldnt stop.

Backstory:you and mark are a officially married and are on your way to your honeymoon spot in Hawaii.keep in mind mark you and mark didnt do "the do" while you were dating because marks had supernatural strength,speed and smell and so on. (basically hes supernaturally enhanced )and was afraid hed hurt you..

Mark's pov:

Married at last im happy i get to spend the rest of my life with (y/n).i looked at her peaceful and asleep on the car ride to our beach house.we just got off the plane not to long ago.wouldn't blame her for being sleep.
We soon arrived at the beach house as much as i love how peaceful and beautiful she looked while sleeping i must awaken her .she requested that if she fell asleep on the way to the beach house i have to wake her up so she cans see it.i gently shake her."Mrs.Fischbach,we've arrived at our destination." She wakes up and looks around.

Your pov:

"Mrs.Fischbach we've arrived at our destination." I

 woke up and looked around me. Then i look at mark his smile. I blushed.

 "Its beautiful." I said looking at the beach house

 "not as beautiful as you." He said.

 Thats a really corny pick up line id usually pick on him for it but tonight...ill let it slide. I kiss him gently and grab my purse.he opened the door for me and carried me bridal style into the house and placed me down into the living room.

 "Ill be back Mrs.Fischbach,i have to get our bags." 

"You cant stop saying my name can you."

 "No,glad you stole my last name."he said. 

He went to the car and i went straight to the bedroom..it was beautiful the bedroom had a balcony and a bathroom, a king sized bed with white flowy curtains moving slightly from the night breeze coming from the balcony.

'perfect place for your first time' i though

. I blushed at that thought. My train of thought was broken by mark saying.

"are you ok baby you look deep in thought." 

"Just thinking of how nice this place is." I say smiling he smiles back and kisses me sweetly.

it started to slowly get heated when suddenly mark pulled away."wanna go swimming?" He asked. 

"Sure" i replied a little sad.

 "Go ahead and get on your bathing suit ill meet you outside." He said taking off his shirt. He then went outside. I watched him leave.

"damn" was all i could manage to say.

 I decided t give him a shock usually when i went swimming i wore a tank top and shorts but tonight im wearing an actual bikini.i already had it on underneath i took off my white cocktail dress and heals and sprayed on perfume and took my hair out my ponytail.i felt nervous exposing myself like him this what if he rejects me?

"you can do this"i said to myself reassuringly.

i grabbed a silk black robe and put it on. I ran outside.mark was looking at the moonlight he turned around to see me im pretty sure his eyes almost fell out of his head when i took off my robe.

"you look beautiful." He said as i entered the water.

"thank you." He wrapped his arms around my torso