Promposal (imagine)

Backstory: you and mark are in you freshmen year of highschool you have been together for two months and prom was in two weeks.

Your pov:

It was late at night and mark texted me saying to meet him at the park. I looked around for him i didn't see him anywhere. So i called.him

Phone convo:

Y: hey mark where are you?

M: are you at the park entrance.

Y: yea.

M: walk over to the bench where we met.

Y:oh ok see ya there.

*end of call.*

I walked over to the bench where we first met the tree behind it was decked out in lights and the bench had a bouquet of roses on the along with chocolates. Mark came from behind the tree with a black acoustic guitar.
And he sung just the way you are by: bruno mars.
After the song he held a small well designed sign that said .

'(Y/n) will you go to prom with me?'

"Well will you?" Mark asked smiling nervously.

I smiled. "Yes!!" I hugged him he gave me the roses and chocolates and walked me home i snuck back inside and texted my friend Hailey telling her what happened though she was most likely sleep at i know shell see it in the morning.
On the day of prom i wore a beautiful red dress (in the media)

Best day of my life!!

The end
A/n:hey guys thank you sooo much for reading my sucky ass imagines and smuts and thank you for 138 reads like holy hell that means a ALOT to me you have no idea.i also have to say that i will not be updating for a week cause im on SPRING BREAK and im really tired and i need to focus on my other book i wrote with markiplier_is_king Monsters within because that book is like a first born child to me......i know im weird but reguardless of my craziness thats that.once again thank you sooo freaking much for the support it means soooo very much to me and i will see you in the next update byeeeeeee!!!