Cant keep my hands to myself (lemon)

Your pov:
Mark was going to be away for the day recording with team edge and kids with problems so today ill just spend the day having me time.

"Hey babe im leaving!!" Mark yelled from downstairs.

"Ok be safe!!"

"I will love you!!"

"Love you too ya goof ball!!"

"Hey!!!"mark rushed upstairs."i may be a goofball but im your goofball." He said wrapping one hand around my waist.

I giggle."true" i gave him a peck on the lips but mark slowly tried to deepen it. I pulled away.

"Get outta you sexy goofball." I said.

"Now thats better." Mark said leaving the room. Soon he left.i huffed.

I thought to myself what can i do? Suddenly i got an idea.
I turned spotify on the tv and turned on my play list.
I took off my pajamas and left my lacey black underwear on.what its surprisingly comfortable. Along with my black bra.i went through my closet and found marks dark grey button up dress shirt. And put it on. I liked putting on marks clothes.because its idk fun.dont question my logic. Suddenly company by justin beiber came on.

I sang along dancing around the house with the music at full volume.
Then the song stopped i paused waiting to hear the next song....which happens to be focus by ariana grande.

"Oooooooh!!! I love this song!!" I said excitedly to who? Nobody im weird like that. I ran to the bathroom body mirror and did a sexy dance to the song in front of the mirror while laughing at the moments where i failed to maintain sexiness.

~~~many songs later.~~~~~~~~
I wondered when mark was gonna be home i honestly would be embarrassed if he caught me why you ask?cause well this is a habit of mine...so what i like to dance in marks shirts while he was gone its fun!!suddenly my all time favorite song came on...
Hands to myself by Selena Gomez. I danced around the living room to the song while touching my body remembering how mark and i would make out.
Flashes of images came to mind i smiled when suddenly i hear the door close.i jumped

Oh shit....
Mark

Marks pov:

Lately ive been busy doing collabs with other YouTubers so i often leave (y/n)home alone.ive come to notice that my shirts have (y/n)'s scent on them which is weird because they are on my side of the closet. Weird but whatever.
After i left today. I felt kinda bad for leaving (y/n) alone for so long so i decided to surprise her and come home early and when i arrived what i saw had my eyes gouging out of my head she was dancing in her underwear and bra with my shirt on unbuttoned.

"So thats why my clothes have your scent on them."

"Uh yeah." She said nervously blushing.

"Well i must say....you look so adorable in my clothes," i said running to hug her. She giggled and gave me neck hug soon we both started dancing together to the music. I picked her up and spun her around she giggled and wrapped her legs around my waist i laughed with her. I looked at her and how beautiful she was.

'Shes absolutely breath taking'

I put her down on the couch she was still laughing i began to kiss her she giggled. Suddenly i pulled away and looked her in the eyes.

'So beautiful'

Suddenly i went in for a kiss the kiss became more passionate and heated. I began to kiss her neck she moaned.
I took off my flannel and lifted her up and took her upstairs and laid her gently on the bed.she unbuttoned my pants and slipped them off. I suddenly remember she has never done this before we have never done this before. I pulled away from the kiss.

"Do you want to do this?" I asked looking in the eyes.

"Yes,i want this." She replied breathlessly. I began kissing her again.i slide off her shirt.(really mine.) And take off her panties.

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" I asked. I want her to be comfortable with this.

She shook her head no.

I took off my boxers.
'This is her first time id hate to hurt her. Ill go easy.'

I slip my member into her honeypot with great ease she winced in pain.

"I know it hurts baby the painll go away soon....i promise." I said.

I stood still letting her adjust.

"M-mark you can move now." She said.
With that i began to thrust slowly and easily. She dug her nails into my back mildly. And winced crying a little bit.

"Its ok itll turn to pleasure soon." I said.
I continued to thrust slowly.

"Mark faster please." She asked i nodded and went faster. She moaned with pleasure.i felt better knowing the pain subsided. Soon i began to thrust harder and faster i felt her walls began to close up around me.she was close she doesnt know that feeling so i have to let her know.

"Youre close baby just hold on a little longer okay."

"Uh!okay."
Soon i felt as if i was coming close to my climax we came together i pulled out and collapsed on top of her. I laid there for a second until i gained enough strength to get up.i looked down and realized my member was red..i popped her 'cherry'.

I felt god and bad at the same time good because well i was her first time and i popped her cherry
Bad because i made her bleed.

"Come on babe lets go take a shower." I said sweetly.

"Ok." She said slowly getting up i bet shes sore i picked her up and put her in the shower. She giggled. We took a shower and went to bed.
"Thank you for trusting me enough to let me be your first."

"Thank you for being my first."she responded before falling asleep.

I smiled and went sleep as well.

The end..

Me:hey guys hope you enjoyed

Mark:that was amazing and sweet keep up the good work lexi.

Me:aww thanks mark i try anything for my reader chans

???:...where is my SMUT!?

Me: *NAME CENSOR.* IF YOU DONT CALM THE FUCK DOWN IT A WORK A PROGRESS!!

???:WORK IN PROGRESS MY ASS I DEMAND TO HAVE THE NEXT SMUT!!

Me:*bitchslaps ???* its a work in progress which means im working it you will not bully me int o giving you what you want just because youre a more powerful being doesnt mean im afraid to beat you down. Your smut will come when it comes. No pun intended. Im trying to make you look good which is hard because how much of a complete dark asshole you are,

Mark:damn im out

???:0_0 ill wait.

Me:*sighs* thats what i thought look whatd you made me done did i probably scared reader chan. Sorry you had to witness that its stressful being an author. Peer pressure makes it no better. *glares at ????*

????:sorry thanks for reading she will see you in the next update lus ya bai!!

Me:hey!!my book outro get your own!! Anyways bye guys!!