when friends experiment. (lemon ending.) finale

Two weeks later......
Your pov:

Me and mark have been together for a while now.
And lately ive been feeling pretty sick. And ive been having strange cravings like stuff i wouldnt dare eat like a bacon and maple caramel donut.
But today its just at its worst i havent told mark about though  i dont want to worry him. My fans also say they notice i look a little flushed. But i just say im drained from recording to much which is what i think the case is..hopefully.

But like i said today its just worse im throwing up,my back hurts like hell. I have a splitting headache, and i feel like my boobs even got a bit bigger cause...my bra is too tight i had to take it off.

"(Y/n) you ok?" Mark asked concerned.

"Yea im fine just still a bit tired im gonna get up and go record in a bit."

"You sure you look a little lighter like almost glowing."

"Im fine just drained from last nights recording." I get up and automatically feel like puking. I rush to the bathroom and close the door and puke my guts out. Once the first wave was over i quickly ran and locked the door. And rushed back to the toilet.

I hear the door knob jiggle and pounding on the door.

"(Y/n) open the door!" Mark yelled.

"Im fine mark just go record with bob and wade ill be fine!!"

I thought he went away from the door and i was finally done so i went and unlocked the door and came out.

"You are working yourself to death you need to rest ill tell everyone there will be no videos today cause you are not feeling well." Mark said.

"Im fine."

"No you are not baby you are really stressed you record 3 to 4 videos a day you need to take a break cause all the pressure is getting to you"

"Ok." I fall on the bed and wrap myself in the cover.

Mark comes in with the camera and starts vlogging me.

He gets kinda close to my face so i slightly put the covers over my face.

"Poor (nickname.) Isnt at her best guys as you can see so she isnt gonna be able to post any videos today." Mark says in a sympathetic tone. "Do you have anything you wanna say to the fans sweety?" He asked me bringing the camera to my face again.

"Im sorry guys." I say weakly.

Mark rubs my forehead. "Get some rest you need it." He was about to kiss me when i put a finger to his lips.

"Im sick."

"Right." He then place a kiss on my forehead and goes to the recording room.

I kept thinking.

'How come im so sick?!'

Then i go over my symptoms.

-i puke.
-i have strange cravings.
-my back hurts alot.

Oh shit.
Could it be?
Im.
Im
Im.
PREGNANT?!

no no no no no no no!
I cant be im only 21 im not ready for this!!
Wait im not sure yet. So i sneak out of the house and walk to a store not far from marks place and get some pregnancy tests.i grab two and bring them to the register.

"Expecting?" The cashier asked.

"Its for my friend shes scared to get it herself just in case her boyfriend is near." I lied.

"Does this friend have black glasses have black hair and wear red lipstick?"

"No why would you- Lexi!" I go around the cash register and give her a hug. (Hehe i had to.)