Splish Splash!! (AU) (lemon)

Backstory: welcome to 1981 where youtube was not a thing yet,grease was soo very popular and people couldn't wit for grease 2. Also splish Splash was considered a good song and not a joke . During this time ladies wore dresses 98% of the time ugh.you and mark are a young couple in your own house. Hes a business man and well you just stayed home.

Your pov:

Mark got up for work earlier. I wish he would wake me up so i can cook him breakfast before he leaves.well i got nothing better to do at the moment since riz and lizza my two best friends are busy.so i make a simple breakfast eggs and toast, afterwards i decided to watch tv the chantels were performing again. Thats the forth time theyve been on this week. I wanna see elvis presley.. considering that i had nothing to do i decided to take a foam bath. I turn on the radio. Which was luckily playing blue suede shoes. Then it played hound dog after i got finished filling the bath tub. I took off my clothes nd stepped inside.then hit the rode jack played. I sung quietly to myself.

Marks pov:
I got a promotion so i get to go home early. I picked up some flowers for my little honey bun.im gonna surprise her. To celebrate we might go out to our favorite diner and then go to the drive to theatre to see grease. I know shes been dying to see it.i parked the car and quietly went inside the house. I heard music blasting.

"(Y/n),im home from work!!"

"Im in the tub love!" She called back i rushed to the bathroom. To see her in the tub covered in suds. Suddenly splish splash byBobby darin came on.(in the media play now.)

"Why are you home from work so early."

"I got a promotion." I said with a smile.

"Oh my god thats amazing honey!!" She said. I went over to hug her.
She wrapped he arms around her.and give her a kiss i deepen the kiss and unconsciously get in the tub (y/n) giggled.

"Mark youre getting your suit all wet!"she exclaimed giggling.

"Ill wash it tomorrow." I said smiling. I kiss her again deepening the kiss. Making it become heated and passionate. We giggled.i took off my drenched suit piece by peice without breaking the kiss. Then i slowly thrusted into her.earning a nice sexy moan.she dug her nails into my back. Making me thrust hard.making her moan louder and louder.after some time of pleasure we both came and we got washed up and went to bed for a nap. After the nap we went to a drive in theatre to see grease.

The end.