Alright its my turn to address the ish..

Helllo everyone its me Beautyqueen and if you dont already know the markimoo has a Girliplier at last! Im happy for him and you should be too!

For those of you who have not welcomed Amy? I believe i forgot her name but i believe its Amy. But if you have been crazy and sent hate towards amy then shame on you.
Because the only reason youre flipping out is because you are jealous! Lez be honest we all had a little bit of hope that we would somehow magically end up dating mark. But be honest with yourself you honestly really dont know mark. You know him from what you see! He could be a totally different person once the camera goes off for all you know! You believe hes your knight in shining armor because youve been watching him for the longest time. But be honest with yourself you havent hung out with him or anything. You feel like you know because youve watched him day in and day out  on YouTube. But yknow hes not perfect he seems like it yes! But hes not hes human like you and me. And you dont know him on a personal level so for those amy haters out there.... get over your jealousy and be happy that our imperfect perfect hero behind the screen is finally happy and has a girly friend.
For those of you who have been supportive good job im proud it hurts a bit yes cause weve all beeb dreaming of being with him but yknow amy got him first.

But

We should all warmly welcome to the iplier family.

Amyplier!

And if you sent her hate go apologize!
I hate being rude but i dont like people being jealous to the point that they start bullying and being hateful!

A lot of other authors have addressed it and i knew it was my turn to address it too.
Dont worry i will still be writing imagines and lemon.

This doesnt stop me! Pft!

Love you amy but i still got ideas in my head to spill so yea imma keep writting!

XD

lus ya bai!!

~Beautyqueen