Levels.(Smut.)AU

Inspired by level by nick jonas in the media.

Your pov:

Yea so what hes my boss. Big deal. Hes a single man with needs and im a single woman with needs. Its a win win in the end. Its not like anybody is getting hurt here.
Me and mark have been dating for a couple of weeks now. Hes such an amazing guy outside of work and im not saying this because im screwing him either its simply true. First time we went out he took me to this very nice resturaunt and afterwards he took me to the park and we talked and ate ice cream. The next day he surprised me and came by my house and gave me roses and a golden neckalace. I didnt even ask for any of it. Oh and on wednesdays sweet rendezvous to a hotel during lunch break. Not just any old hotel nice ones. Sometimes if we're working on saturdays hell take me on a nice brunch date!
So yea im dating my boss and i have no regrets!

So here it is im sitting at the front desk doing my job answering phone calls when my phone goes off:
Mark👥: Hey sweetcheeks you know what day it is?

You: Hmm dont remember remind me....

Mark👥:Its Wednesday.....remember we have a date today. 😉

You: Oh i forgot😏

Mark👥: youve been reminded get a step in so we can leave.

You: ok suga. 💓

I look up at the other desk worker she was on the computer typing away.

"Hey Liz im going on my lunch break can you cover for me?" i asked her.

"Sure no problem." she says

"Thanks hun." i say i gather my stuff. I text mark:

You: im on the way to the elevator where are you?

I seen him coming out of his office i grab the remainder of my stuff and we get on the elevator together.

The minute the door closes he pins ne against the wall and attacks my lips with kisses.

"Its been too long." he says in between kisses.

I giggle."since last wednesday." i remind him.

He attacks my neck."too long to me."

I moan as he nips at my sweet spot."come on baby cant you wait were on an elevator anybody could get on and plus you know how uneasy i feel cause this old thing has broken down many times." i remind him.

"Oh well itd be a shame if.."
He pulls me by my waist and slams me against the button pad and continued to kiss my neck.
"Somehow we over rided the system." i looked back and my backside pressed too many. Buttons almost all of them. Then the elevator slowed down the completely stopped.

"We got 20 minutes." he chuckled.

He took off my jacket and threw it on the ground and unzipped my blouse and continued to kiss me. He slammed me into the corner. I moaned.

He unzipped his pants and took my panties off he let his member spring out.

"Oh baby were you masturbating  in your office?" i asked panting heavily.

"Yes." he admitted.

"Ill punish you later." i wrapped my legs around his waist and forced him in. I held onto the rail for balance he continued to thrust at a steady paste i moaned and so did he and soon we both came we put our clothes back on and sone fire squad came to our rescue and "rescued us."

Then we went out for our lunch date.

Just randomly felt like writing in this book again xp