I need your Help!

Ok so a few days ago i was on YouTube i was a bit upset so when im upset i listen to other side of the screen by EMSarcade i forgot her real name. But i was scrolling through the videos and the video in the description is what i came across i just felt the need to watch it. So i did and i was really really touched and i wanted to help this girl and her little brother because i cant meet jack or mark or any of my heroes because my mom and i cant afford it 1 and two my mom doesnt like them so she wouldnt let me go to vidcon or any other events to see them. As much as it hurts i hate to admit the fact that i cant and will never be able to meet one of my heroes ever. But they have a chance to see there hero and i want to help them but i cant do this alone i need your help. You can help by simply sharing the video to Jacksepticeye's twitter. Help this video get noticed by him. I cant see him but i want to help someone who has a better chance of meeting him. Meet him. Thats all i want just share the video get the word out share it with other Bosses in the community spread this video to help her  keep her promise. That would make me so happy to know that her brother and her get to meet there hero. I dont know her but i want to help. And im not one who likes to bother people with my problems or ask for help. But i need help. Please just share this video you dont have to its your option but please do.