From the Other side of the screen: #DramaAlert? (imagine.)

Your pov:

I woke up in marks room i guess i fell asleep on the couch again and he put me here.
I was looking for my bags so i could shower but i couldnt find i went looking for mark.

"Mark?"

"In here!" He was in a room that was once vacant but was noq decorated to my liking even with a small recording set up with sound proof foam on the walls and all.

"You did all this?!"

"Yep in two days. I bought some stuff used some things i had in the basement but over all its yours now." He says smiling at me.

I felt over joyed. I ran and jumped into his arms he lifted me off the crowd slightly and chuckled. "Thank you sooo much Mark!!"

"No problem."

A week later:

Me and mark were laying in his room on our phones. He was laying in a normal position and i was laying sideways using his stomach as a pillow. We arent dating sometimes i just come in here with him and we hang out.
We were scrolling through our phones looking at our Twitters.

When i seen a disturbing tweet:

DramaAlert: The (ship name.) Divorce rant: (y/n) may have cheated?

"What the fuck?!"i say sitting up.

"Whats wrong?"

"DramaAlert jut posted a video on me and jack!!"

"(Y/n) you shouldnt watch it  they want to get a response out of you to create more drama."

"But they are saying i cheated on jack which i didnt no im gonna watch it."

Video:

(Over dramatic intro.)

"What is up DramaAlert nation? Im your host killer keemstar and today i will be talking about the recent divorce between (Yt/n) and Jacksepticeye. Last week (y/n) posted a video saying that she was taking a break due to the divorce but we have proof that she just might be faking it. Here we have many chats between Markiplier and her as well as picture of her and markipler happily walking down the street." They showed faulty twitter dm picture and a picture of mark and i that day he found me. "And if you ask me those tears seem really fake and she seemed to be putting on quite a act you act well but not well enough to fool me. Also Jacksepticeye posted a comment saying. (Y/n) im sorry for being a fool can you take me back. She responded with ive let go and move on with my life im done with you always have been in love with Mark anyways.We all thought she was a sweetheart well shes a sweetheart gone bad. Im your host killerkeemstar and thats all for today."

Reality:

"I never sent any of that thats a fake account what the fuck and how did he get that photo of me and!!-"

"(Y/n) calm down you can deal with this first take a deep breath and count to three."

"Really what are you a therapist?!"

"Oh calm down trust me it works."

I take a deep breath. "1....2......3"

"Alright you calm?"

"I guess so yea."

"Ok great now, you are gonna make a nice response explaining that all that stuff is fake you are gonna clear this up without making even more drama ok?"

I take another deep breath, "ok. Ok ill do it," i get up and walk out of the roomgather my evidence to defed myself against the internet then begin recording.

"Hi guys i saw the DramaAlert alert rant and im so very pissed right now that that fake ass motherfucker decided to make up shit  about me and-"

"(Y/n) calm down and start over,"

I nodded.

"Hi guys i saw the DramaAlert rant on me and jack and i just wanted to clarify that those are fake account i can prove it because everytime i comment it ends up on google plus non of the stuff said was on my page. So that covers the comments. Now for the fake twiiter dms i know those are some fake as fuck post because i turned off twitter DMS to prevent my battery from dying if jack wanted to contact he or anybody i trust they can dm my other twitter i set up. Now about that picture thats real and i dont appreciate the fact that he has that photo of me it makes me uncomfortable to think that he probably has people spying on me. Now let me explain this as i said before after sean said i want a divorce i pretty much lost it and ran away not thinking about anything i just wanted to get as far away from Sean as possible so i stayed in a hotel for a day booked a flight to america and when i got to la i realized i didnt plan anything didnt have a place to stay and i didnt know anybody around there. I kept going from hotel to hotel but everyone was booked so i tried to get a bus and the bus was out of service and passed right by me. My phone had died so i couldnt call and uber at the time i didnt want sean to find me so i couldnt use any credit cards to pay a taxi. Cause me and seab share an account and anytime money is taken off the card we get a notification on our phones. So i had no hope and i havent had sleep or food in practically three to four days. My husband of two years divorced me i was in deep shit at the time when Mark found me on that bench. I looked a fucking mess! So you wanna know where that smile came from when mark was practically dragging me to his house? I was happy that out of the all the shit i been through somebody had showed me some sympathy offered me help i was happy that i had a friend who was willing to help me. So yea DramaAlert or killerkeemstar the next time you wanna do a rant on me or get in my fucking business make sure you have your shit together because from where i stand i see a stupid,racist,bitchy,fake ass little 34 yr old gnome in a chair im your girl (y/n) and i hope you enjoyed this video duces!"

I ended the video and uploaded it then i sat in the livingroom watching tv completely satisfied with myself.

"Did you do the video?" Mark asked.

"Mhm."

"In a calm manner."

I couldnt lie. "For the most part...."

"(Y/n)..."

"Im sorry i know you wanted me to address this issue in a calm manner to avoid making more drama but it pissed me off and ive never liked  keemstar ever for his bullshit so i had to say something."

"(Y/n) now you really have to talk to sean about all this we have to bring him in."

I sigh, "ok."