Im Scott's daughter #2 (imagine)

Previously on Im Scotts daughter.... sooo let me tell you what happened you went to a panel with your dad and met THE Markiplier crazy right? You guys did a duet together and be honest with yourself you know you felt a connection. He he gave you his number and you stayed up late talking to him ugh if only guys do that irl grrr, and thats all you missed on im Scott's daughter.

Your pov:

Last week at indipopcon huge success. Today i was on my way to LA to move into my new house.i couldn't wait. I was already packed and ready to go all i had to do is say good bye....

"Ready kiddo?" My dad asked.

"Yep" i replied.

My dad pulled me into a a tight hug. "Im gonna miss you kiddo."

"Im gonna miss you too dad, im gonna come back for holidays."

"Good, call me when you get settled in ok?"

"Ok."

"I had the house pre-furnished."

"Thanks dad."

"Anything for you kiddo."

He walked me to my car and i drove away watching him turn into a tiny speck in the distance. A tear went down my face. I had a connection like no other father and daughter.... he was like my friend and my brother. Its hard to leave him but LA is the place of opportunity and it was time for me t grow up. Says my dad he told me he didn't want me to be stuck in this town just to be there with them. Anf dad knows what best so we he bought me a house in la.

~~~~skip the drive cause nobody cares about dat ish.~~~~~~~

I arrived at the house thank god it was pre-furnished all i have to do is but groceries and put my clothes up. Now to take a tour of the house i went around one master bedroom, 2 guestrooms, and an office wait an office? I went inside and there was all sorts of fancy equipment 3 monitors on the keyboard there was a note.

'Welcome to LA (y/n)!!!! From dad'

I smiled i called him

You=Y

Dad/scott:D

Y:hey dad im here.

D:glad you made safely did you get a house tour?

Y:yes i did thanks for the office and stuff.

D: no problem sweetheart i think you should start a youtube channel youll be great at it i believe plus youve never played fnaf. Scotts daughter plays fnaf makes a good video.

Y: great idea dad one problem i have no idea how to use any of this stuff.

D:yea i know call mark im sure he wouldn't mind giving you a hand and showig you the ropes.

Y:oh yea ill text him again thanks dad for everything ill talk to you later bye love you

D:love you too

*call over.*
I texted mark telling him im in LA and my address he came over.

"Hey mark"

"Hey (y/n) how was the trip."

"Long but fun."

"Yea, so you told me about your new recording equipment."

"Oh yea right this way." I said leading him to the office he showed me the ropes and i got started on my YouTube channel art and stuff soon mark gave me the usual cool and i like that. (Get ya head out of da gutta this is an imagine not a smut sweety.)

"Wow (y/n) youre gonna do really well i already know." Mark commented

"Thanks" i said.

Marks phone began to ring.

"Im sorry i got to take this its the guys from random encounters,

"Its fine."

He answered the phone" hello.....yes i am.....really that awesome id love to....ill have to ask her."

Mark put the phone to his chest."hey (y/n) the guys of random encounters seen the duet and want us to sing together and record a sketch featuring you. "

"Id love too"

"Great" mark put the phone up to his ear. "She said yes...yep....see you then....you take care bye.

"So when are we doing the sketch?" I asked.

"This monday." He replied.

"Sweet cant wait to work with them."

"Yea itll be cool hey since you have a YouTube channel how about we collab sometime?"

"Sure thatd be cool." I replied

We talked and talked until mark had to go home which was funny cause he lived across the street. Wow this means we get to hang out more sweet.

A/n: sorry if this was a crappy chapter it was just a filler for the next part of the imagine which will be more romantic i promise this is just you moving in and getting used to LA. Soon markll show you around in the next part and you will be doing a sketch with him and then..

Mark: beautyqueen dont spoil the hole story line!!!!!

Me: sorry marks right i cant spoil it

Mark: im always right.

Me: says the guys who made a random video with cats with your voice and mouth overlapping theirs no way can you always be right.

Mark:.......

Me:sorry anyways i see you guys later thanks for 104 reads holy moly!!!!! Thanks for readings.

 My Markibaby (Markiplier X Reader) Imagines And Lemon (COMPLETED!!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara