wedding bells( imagine)

Backstory: mark and you are going to one of his friend's wedding and well damn he lookin fine in his new suit.youre lucky to call him yours.

Your pov:

Today was the day of the wedding im in the bathroom getting ready for it i wore i nice white dress with pink flowers

"(Y/n) hurry up!!" Mark called from outside of the bathroom.

"Hold on im almost done!!" I called back. I made sure my dress was straightened out and opened the bathroom door and see mark standing there in a suit and he looked hot.ive never seen him in a suit before. And im glad i got the chance to.

"You look gorgeous." Mark commented.

"You look handsome as hell." I said without thinking.mark chuckled and pulled me close.

"Does my suit earn me a long night of fun tonight?" Mark said in his sexy deep voice.

"Mmm no we're in your mom's house no." I said.

"You know you want to."

"Mark shut-up!!" I said punching his chest playfully.

"Well lets go shall we?" Mark said holding out his arm.

I accepted. "We shall."

We drove to the church where the wedding was taking place. We went inside mixed and mingled i met some of marks other friends.some girls even tried to flirt with him every time they did mark would pull me close onto his chest and kiss me lovingly on the lips making me blush. Soon we all sat down waiting for the wedding to begin.after a bit of waiting the wedding march began and the bride came down the aisle.she looked beautiful. Shes really kind as well she didnt even know me but invited me to her bachelorette party.and the wedding went on.

~~~~the reception.~~~~~
We were sitting down at the table when the bride came over to my table in panic.

"(Y/n)." She said.

"Yes."

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything." I replied smiling.

"I need you to sing cause the singer i hired got drunk already."

"W-what i cant sing." I lied.

"Dont lie to me mark and my husband showed me the video of you singing."

I glared at mark evily. "Mark i thought you said you wouldnt show that to anyone."

"Said,never did a promise."

"Ill deal with you later. What song is it that you want me to sing?"

"Oh thank god,marry you by bruno mars."

"Oh ok." I said smiling she grabbed my hand and dragged me to the stage.

"Wait right now?!"

Yes right now!!good luck." She said getting off stage.
I looked down into the audience. My heart began to pound.

'Luckily ive been listening to that song all week.'

The dj gave me a look asking if it was ok to play the track i nodded and smiled he played the track i sung.

It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

I'll go get a ring let the choir bells sing like oooh,
So what you wanna do?
Let's just run girl.

If we wake up and you wanna break up that's cool.
No, I won't blame you;
It was fun, girl.

Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

Cause it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

[x2:]
Just say I doooooo-ooo uhu,
Tell me right now baby,
Tell me right now baby, baby.

Oh, it's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

After i finished every one clapped and whistled.

"Thank you" i said getting off stage.

I went to my seat blushing and covering my face.

"Whatre you hiding for you were amazing!!" Marks said.

"Shutup."i said smiling.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. Now everyone was giving there wishes to the newlyweds. I looked at mark who looked anxious the closer it came for our turn to talk.

Soon it was our turn we went up on stage hand in hand. When i got back up people whistled cheered and clapped some even screamed encore. I giggled and hid behind mark.

Mark took the mic and began to speak.

"Hello everyone, i just wanted to give my best wishes to the newlyweds and wish them a long and happy life together with tons of kids running around the house and a dog named mojo."mark joked the audience laughed."but on a serious note i wish them the best of luck on their marriage and i hope that id like to be able to invite them both to my wedding." I was shocked and stood still.

'Were not married.'

"What?" I said confused.

"(Y/n)." Mark said turning to me."you are and extraordinary woman. You are gorgeous no matter what you wear.You are humorous.you are kind. You are caring. When i go mad you drive me back to sanity. When im mad. You calm me. Even the brightest of days you make brighter. When i play i am bread and rage you keep me sane. And you are there in my corner reguardless of any situation even when im wrong you stand beside me. When we disagree youdont run out of the house or yell. You create a compromise.you amaze me and when somethings wrong with me you know and you find a way to make me happy but you dont even have to try. All i have to do is see your face and know everything will be ok. Youve been there for me in the good and the bad. I want to ensure that it stays like this for as long as i live so."mark got down on one knee and pulled out a blue velvet box out of his pocket"will you marry me?"

I put my hand over my mouth crying.and nodded frantically.

"Yes." I finally said. He got up and put the ring on my finger we smiled and kissed
The audience awwed and cheered and whistled.

After the wedding we went home,took a shower and we layed on the bed cuddling. Mark took my hand rubbing the ring with his thumb.

"Mrs.Mark Edward Fischbach, no (y/n) Edward Fischbach that has a nice ring to it yes?"

I giggled "yes,yes it does.