Im scott's daughter (imagine extended ending) finale.

"Bruh." is all i could manage to say.

"Hello everybody!" mark says.
The audience cheers and mark sits down....in the chair the only chair left available.........
beside me.

I shifted in my chair uncomfortably.

"So what are we gonna do?" skull asked

"Qna?" i asked.

"Thatll work it always does." mark says.

And soo the qna begins.

"Alright so everyone raise yiur hands please no yelling or hopping out of your seats we wont pick you." mark says.

I pick a girl."Are you and skull dating."

I choke on my water."im sorry thats negative hes already married im not a homewrecker!" i say.

Skull picks a guy."Are there any new fnaf or sister location games we can look forward to?"

"My father is mostly an open guy but when it comes to the games whatever he does inside his office doesnt leave his office and hes very secretive." i say

Everyone in the audience sighs and aww in disappoint.

"Is that all im here for inside scoops to fnaf?!" i ask laughing

"Are we expecting another skull and (yt/n) duo?"

"I mean i dont know we are in the process of making another rap but will (y/n) be in it really depends."

"Skull we might have created a new ship!" i say

"In afraid so!" he said laughing.

"What is the real reason (ship name) sunk?"

"Ooh i knew the minute relationship and ships were brought up this question wouls find its way into the mixing bowl." mark says

"Its pretty much self explanitory what i said in the video was all true." i say."this has mostly been questions for me in fact i now claim this my panel!" i joke

We all laugh.
"What is your deepest fear?"

"My fear is of loosing all of my fans." mark says.

"Same." skull says.

"The fear of falling apart!" i sung
Everyone laughed.
"I have soo many fears the fear of losing myself though i dont ever want to forget where i came from or what ive been through."

"(Y/n) youve roasted every youtuber in your roast a youtuber series except mark"

The audience ooed
"Lets not go there because if i do....theres no going back." i say.

"Plus i dont think she could." mark said.

"I dont want to do because i will roast everybody in the business."  my fans join along with me in that sentence.
They know whats up.

"You really think you can roast me?"

"I can i just prefer not to sense i am the better person." i say smiling

"Since when?"

"Since i let you go since you were unhappy and i hurt myself for you"

The audience ooed once more

"Alright you really wanna roast"

"If you insist."
Mark and i stand up in front of each other the audience was instigating big time.

"So youre 2nd biggest channel on youtube? Good for you! Dont forget to add me to the list of people to give shout outs  to. Because without me you were clueless. Without me you were useless.
you couldnt even tell where blues left  you the clue!
Bow down to me! The king of five nights freddys. The moment you seen me. You froze up you werent ready. Just come out and say it. without me you wouldnt make it.
Im your idol only idol and i lighten up your day." mark said.