This video will be sexier than #sexymark (lemon)

Backstory: everyone always talks about the #sexymark video. It basically made the internet explode. Even years after the video fan girls and boys still good mad over it.so you decide why not try and make a video sexier than that?so you do.

Your pov:
Today was the day of the shoot for the #sexier(y/n). I got my friend ariana grande. Yes we are friends.believe it or not.this is how it happened.

Flashback:
I was walking to the coffee shop not paying attention and bumped into someone.i looked up to apologize.
"Oh ,im soooo sorry."

"Its fine,"i heard a depressed voice say.

"Thanks for forgiving me but miss grande you looked depressed." I said.

"Youre an arianator?!" She asked confused

"Yes i love your music."

"Oh well  sorry you shouldnt see me like this."

"Youre human im not expecting you to be perfect all the time!"

"Wow ive never had someone care for me like this in a long time."

"Well i do enough about me whats wrong with you."

"Its a long story."

I looked up and we were in front of the coffee shop.

'Perfect' i thought.

"I came to get coffee sweety i got time come on."

"I shouldn't the paparazzi might find me."

"Well if they do i got you dont worry."

Ariana smiled we went into the coffee shop and i got a coffee she didn't want anything.we sat outside at a table and she explained how she was going through alot between constantly being followed and stocked while also dealing with a break up with big sean.she cried a bit.

"Oh sweetie im sorry to hear that."

"Its ok im glad i actually was able to talk to somebody normally and comfortably.it makes me feel alot better thank you for listen to me and my dumb ass issues." Ariana said wiping her tears.

"No problem,look my boyfriend just text me were supposed to be doing a video together. It was nice talking to you Ariana heres my number if you ever need anybody to spill out to im your gal we can go shopping at the mall go to the nail salon. Dont worry about paying for me though i can totally pay for myself." I said giving her my number.

"Ok sweet thank you soo much whats your name?"

"(Y/n)." I replied smiling.

She hugged me. "Thank you soo much (y/n) i really needed to talk everything out."

"Your welcome,i better go hes getting anxious." I smiling. Then i walked home.

luckily my timing was right by time i decided to do the #sexier(y/n) ariana came out with her new song dangerous woman.  So im gonna use her song for the video. She is being a big help she let me borrow her outfits from the video and she does  my make-up so basically shes sponsoring me minus the fact shell be doing this for free. But she will be getting credit.Anyways im totally psyched. Im sitting on  the couch going through my twitter feed tweeting with ari while also going through fanart.some are adorable some are romantic some are sexy..i felt mark sit on the couch.