Why i hate love triangles.(imagine.)

Warning:spoilers for the hunger games movies.

Backstory:jack was in town. You and mark being roomates thought hey lets go out to a movie and have jack tag along

Your pov:
Today jack was in town so mark and i decided to take him to see hunger games mockingjay prt.2. The three of us friends hanging out. I ru in marks room and jump on his bed.
"Wake up sleepy head!!" I yell. He groans.
I then decide to climb on top of him. I bounce up and down.

"Wake up!wake up!wake ah!!" Mark flipped over and got on top of me, and began tickling me.

Mark pov:
I was sleeping when (y/n) burst into the room.

She jumped on my bed."wake up sleepy head!!!."

I groaned.

(Y/n) got on top of me and began jumping up and down. Making my eyes burst open as i feel something from my lower zone rise dammit. I flip us over and climb on top of her and tickle her.

"Mark stahp!!!" She said while laughing.
I laugh at how cute she is.
'She is just so adorable i hope to make her mine one day.'

"Not until you apologize for interrupting the great Markiplier's sleep!!"

"Hahaha NEVER!!"

if tickling her sides dont work i know her sensitive spot..her stomach.
I tickle her stomach she squirms around more and laughs louder.

"Please stahp!!"

"Apologize!!"

"Hahah JACK!!"

'Dammit whyd she have to call him?!'

Just like lightning he burst into the room.

"Do not fret fair maiden i will save you from the evil darkiplier!!" Jack said in a heroic voice. He simply poked my back i pretended to be in pain.

"Ahh no you have foiled my plans of torture!!" I said falling on the bed.

Your pov:
"You have killed the evil darkiplier thank you soo much Jacksepticeye how ever may i repay you?!" I said acting like a damsel.

"You shall make breakfast!!" Jack yelled he scooped me up in his arms and took me to the kitchen. I laughed.

Marks pov:
Jack scooped her up in his arms and ran. I dealt with my 'problem' and ran after them.when i when i went into the kitchen i seen (y/n) on the counter and jack in standing in front of her. She was leaning in for a kiss.

"Hello im waiting for breakfast to be made!!" I yelled. (Y/n) quickly pulled away quickly and hopped off the counter. Jack gave me narrow eyes and a pissed off expression. I smiled. Jack and i have been like this for a while. He wants her but so do i. And i feel like shed be happier with me than she would be with him.

"Who wants pancakes!!" She yelled.

"Ooooooh me!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"I do!!" Jack said.

Hes lucky i even let him stay with us. The only reason i did it. Is because (y/n) told me to. I will do anything for her. To make her happy.

Your pov:
I almost kissed jack that wouldve been bad. Even though his subs ship us. I dont think itd be right. Alot of people ship me with mark and jack. But they are just my  good friends
I went into the cabinets and grabbed a frying pan and a bowl. I went through the refrigerator and grabbed the pancake mix. I made the batter.

"So am i the only person psyched to be seeing hunger games mockingjay prt.2 or what?!" I said trying to make conversation.i dont like awkward silence.