loving an officer comes with a price #3 AU (lemon)

Your pov:

Mark should be home in an hour for his break. Im gonna get set up. I grab a bowl and three bags of popcorn...im not the heavy popcorn eater mark is. I popped the bags and pour the bags into the big bowl and set it on the coffee table i grab two (favorite drink) and put those on the coffee table along with (favorite candy.) Now to got through my check list....
Candy:check
Popcorn:check
Drinks:
Blankets:check
Comfy couch:check
Mark/bae:...nope
So all i got to do is wait for my markibaby. (Oh shameless use of the book title!!!)
I sat there watching (favorite tv show) while waiting for mark and eating a small bit of popcorn.

I did all that in under a minute is there an award for that? There should be.

Suddenly the doorknob began to turn.

'Mark?he home early.' I thought i went to open the door. When the door opened yep it was mark.

"Hey babe how was wor-" mark smashed his lips onto mine catching me by surprise and almost knocking me off balance.we broke away for air. Mark guided me onto the couch knocking over the bowl of popcorn i would tell him to stop and clean it up but a mess is the least of my concerns right now. taking off his utility belt along with his uniform shirt and his undershirt and he began kissing me.then he kissed my neck soon finding my sweetspot making me moan softly.he then takes off (whatever you wanna wear.) He then took of his uniform pants and boxers and ripped off my under wear and slower guided into my entrance with time he slowly picked up his pace and went deeper. Making me moan his name over and over. He whispered sweet things in my ear as we continued our fun.
After we had unexpected love making we fell asleep.

~~~time skip brought to you by:dirty jokes..you know you love em.~~~

I woke up with mark beside me his hand around my waist. I smiled and giggled a little i feel like we just did it for the very first time. Mark stirred a little then realization hit me.

"Mark youre late for work your break was over.." i looked at the clock on my phone. "2 hours ago get up!!" I said panicked. I got up and threw my close on soi could walk him out of the door.

"(Y/n) i need to tell you something.." he said propping himself up using his elbow.

"Tell me hurry work awaits you!!" I said jokingly.

"I quit." He simply said.

"What?but you loved it." I said confused.

Mark got up and put his hands on my shoulders. (he has on briefs his wood is hanging out dont worry.)
"I loved it i really did i loved it but then i seen you in the hospital and it hit me that im not only putting my life at risk im in some astranged way putting your life on the line. And when you told me that you..were pregnant i realized that i couldn't keep going out there and almost getting shot. Cause if we really did have a kid then i wouldn't want them to be fatherless. So i quit."

I stared at him not knowing what to say.so i just hugged him.
"I support you no matter what even if i dont what youre doing i will stand by you."
I said.

He smiled

"Lets take a shower no funny business i promise." Mark said smiling

"Ok" i agreed.

We got into the shower helping each other wash id wash his back he wash my hair we got lost into each others eyes for a second and ended up making out for like a good minute then we got out.we dried off mark put on his dark blue robe and i grabbef one of his tshirts and some shorts we were both hungry so i decided to cook ham and cheese hashbrowns...hey anytime is breakfast time. Mark leaned against the counter gazing at me while i cook.

Marks pov:

You can do this mark its just four simple little words. 5 syllables and one question.....that will change your life.
"You ok mark you seem to be thinking real hard about something." (Y/n) asked giggling.

Your pov:

"You wanna know something funny?" Mark asked me.

"What?"

He came closer to me .

"While you were in the hospital everyone was calling you my wife i kept having to correct them and you wanna know what i realized?"

"What?" I asked blushing

"Is how much im ready for a change im ready to settle down in a new place and have kids i quit my job ive and ive been thinking about how much i would love it to not have to correct them anymore." He got down on one knee taking out a beautiful diamond ring out of his robe pocket.

"(Your full name inserted here please) will you marry me?" He asked with hopeful eyes

"Yess!mark Edward fischbach yes a thousand times yess!" I said with excitement i cried tears of joy as he slid the ring on my finger and gave me a kiss.

We got married and moved from Cincinnati to la and mark started a YouTube channel called Markiplier that was a huge success. After three years of a happy marriage we had a handsome little boy named flynn he had marks black silky hair and chocolate brown eyes while he had my nose and ears.

The end

A/n:i hope you enjoyed that this in my opinion was very cute.

Mark: i liked it it was very romantic

Me:thanks mark i me arse off take make it awesome.

Mark:oh shit not you noo!!

??:what im not gonna do anything i just want an imagine or three and ill be out of your hair

Me:nope i made an agreement with mark i wouldn't plus i dont want to bring you out juust yet.

??:i want a fucking imagine no... lemon about me no imagine and smut book gets away with not including me!!!!

Me:calm your fuucking tits man i said wait

Mark: no no lexi you said you would never let him get an imagine or lemon this book is supposed to be about me!!

Me:sorry mark but i cant be biased though i totally am.

Mark:ugh fine only one

Me:i promise itll be only one.

??:no no i require at least 10 parts

Me:one take it or leave it.

??: you are stubborn!!i like it.*winks*

Mark:hey!stop trying to get favoritism!!

Me:guys quit... reader chan i hope you enjoyed reading this cute lemon i will see you in the next part!!

Mark:hey thats my line!!

Me:oh well.