You belong with me.... (imagine)

Back story:you are a senior in high school and you are bestest friends with mark you also have a crush on him. But the only thing thats keeping you from telling him.....is his snoby bitchy girlfriend....Kylie. she has him wrapped around her finger like a string.though he always says hes ok and everything's perfectly fine you can always see right through that smile.you can tell that snoby cheerleading bitch has him weighed down.

Inspired by You belong with me By: Taylor Swift.

A/n:anything in italics is your inner thoughts,

Your pov:

I arrived at school with my friend Jill usually mark would take me to school since he lived right next door but his girlfriend kylie has him get up early to pick her up. Thoughs she doesnt even get up as early as he does. Jill and i walked into the school i looke around for mark he should be here.soon i seen him i smiled widely at him and waved. He waved back with a half smile. Then i looked over to kylie who was right beside him giving me an evil glare while. She then smirked and began making out with him. I looked away. It pained me to see him kiss that little bitch.we got to our lockers

"Hey (y/n) you ok?" Jill asked
"Umm yea." I lied.
"Its mark isnt it?"
"Yea." I replied looking down on the floor.
"Maybe you should tell him how you feel."
"I-i cant." I said shyly
She sighed "lets hurry up and put our things away before class starts." Jill said changing the subject.
"Ok"
We put our things away and grabbed our books and head first period. We sat next to each other in the second row. Mark soon came in and sat in his seat which was three seats away from mine. Soon kylie came in with her little group of bitches. And sat two seats behind mark.
~~~~later in the school day~~~~~
During class kylie kept throwing paper at me while mark wasnt looking . When i looked back she mouthed the words 'loser' to me putting and 'L' to her forehead while her groupies giggled. Mark was paying attention to the teacher so of course he didnt see it. I wouldn't dare say a thing about it though its not like hed ever believe me.....
While walking to lunch kylie pushed me down my head hit the locker.it hurt she continued walking while her and her litte bitches laughed. I was picking up my stuff wondering why does she have to pick on me all the time i did nothing to her.soon mark came ruining my train of thought.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" Mark said giving me a hand with my books.

'No your bitch of a girlfriend just pushed me and my head hit a locker!!' "Im fine." I lied.

"What happened?" He asked helping me up.

'Ask the school slut maybe she'll know.' "Oh just me being clumsy ol me trippin over my own two feet." I joked.

"Oh well be careful, hey you ok ?you seem a little upset" mark said concerned.

'I love you...but you love her...she doesnt love you back and ill never understand that.' "Everythings great, you wanna come by my house later and play some video games?"

" i would love to (y/n) but i have take kylie and her friends to the mall today maybe some other time sorry."

'Ouch right in the heart!!' "Thats fine i completely understand." I lied smiling.
'I pray my smile is convincing so he wont follow me when i go to the bathroom to cry my heart out.'

"I knew you would you sure you ok?"

'No' "yea school is just y'know frustrating." I lied

"Ok you can talk to me about anything you know that right?"

'I cant tell you i love you.' "I know." I smile