Ill knock'em down for you... (imagine.)

Backstory: Mark is your best friend and you have an abusive boyfriend. You run to marks house to escape him.

Your pov:

I run to marks house with a black eye i cover my face in hopes mark wont see it. I knock on his door.

"Who is it?"

"(Y/n)."

He opens the door for me. "What are you doing out so late?"

"Isaac and i got in a fight again."

"Come in." I followed his lead inside and he lead me to the guest room. "Just lay down ill get us some hot chocolate."

"Mark its hot and its not even winter."

"Anytime is hot co-co time." He said walking out of the room.
I laugh. Right then chica walks in and jumps on the bed i pet her.
Mark walks in with two mugs with steam rising from them. He hands me one and sit close to me.

"What was the fight about this time?" He asked.

"I told him he had a drinking problem and he accused me of being a prostitute."

"What?!"

"Yea he just has it in his drunken mind that im a prostitute where he got it from i have no clue." I said shaking my head and sipping the co-co.

We got deep into conversation when this happened.

"(Y/n) youve been avoiding eye contact the whole time it is soo not like you."

"Im just in no mood to look up cause if i do ill cry."

"(Y/n) look up at me."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Please baby."

My head shot up."did you just call me baby?"

He moved my hair out of my face to reveal the black eye." Isaac did this didnt he?" He said becoming angry.

"Mark please dont do anything he wont don it again."

"That son of a bitch!!" He got up and ran out of the room i followed him.

"Mark wait!!"

Marks pov:
I ran into my room and put on my hoodie and some sneakers. I grabbed my keys and ran out of the house.

"Mark please dont do anything it wont happen again." She said in fear

"Stay here." I demanded. I sped down the road to her house and kicked in the door. To see that drunk punk isaac on the couch with some slut.

"(Y/n) is good to you cooks,cleans,lets you stay in her house and this is how you treat her??!well let me tell you something you cowardly,drunken son of a bitch!!" I picked him up off of the couch and punch him to the ground i get on top of him and punch him without end. The women ran out screaming. "Dont you ever fucking touch her again!!dont come near her!!dont text her dont bother her period!!!" I yelled still punching him.
I get off of him and in runs (y/n) in tears.

"Oh my god!!"she said in worry.
I grab her and hug her tightly while stroking her hair. I rock her from side to side."its ok sweety its ok hes not gonna ever hurt you. Im gonna pack your things so you can stay with me you can go get in the car." I kiss her forehead and let her go to the car, i go to her room and gather everything i can in the bags she had and put them in the car and drove off.

"I knew that son of a bitch was abusing you something told me he was i just kept denying it but never again (y/n) never again. You dont have to worry about seeing him ever ever again." I said.

~~3 years later.~~

Mark and i have been together for two years now. Like as a couple.

I sit in marks lap as we watch a movie.

"Thank you mark."

"For what babe?"

"For getting me out of that house three years ago i never wouldve done it without you there even though you beat the crap out of isaac which scare me im glad you were there."

"Of course ill knock anyone down for you." He said kissing me we continue to watch the movie and live happily ever after.
The end.