Sorry i missed class Mr.Fischbach (lemon) AU

Warning:cuff kink,blindfold kink. Kinks a plenty.
Backstory: mark is your music teacher and your boyfriend he is your second to last class of the day. Lately youve been struggling in math soo your math teacher offered you to come to math remediation.where youll get help from him and other students unfortunately. Remediation takes place during youre first elective. You haven't told mark because the teacher said shed email a notification to all elective teachers.

Your pov:
Today was career day. Which i dont understand why its still a thing but it is. I was walking around the gym looking at the different careers i then went over to the cosmetic booth asked the lady a few questions while she flipped her hair and chewed her gum obnoxiously. She wore too much makeup to begin with.then i decide to go to a booth that really caught my interest muscians booth.

"Hi" i said to the man at the booth

"Hello beautiful,what instrument do you play?"

"Piano."

"Well today how about i teach you how to play drums?"

"Id love that."

He had a drum set in front of the table he showed me each part of the drumset and told me the name of each part, before we played.he gave me the sticks and i sat down on the little stool.he put his hands around me and wrapped his hands around mine teaching me how to play a basic rhythm.

"Now play on your own." He said taking his hands off mine.
I played.

"Good." He gave me his card. "Id like to teach you to bang sticks another time out of school.call me." He said with a wink.

"Yea no im not interested. I said ripping up the card and throwing it into the trash

Marks pov:
Today was career day which all the elective teachers were supposed to monitor. I did my job i watched the students but payed close attention to (y/n). She went to the cosmetics booth. Which she really didnt seem to enjoy. And then she went to the musicians booth which i was waiting for her to head for. I know she loves music so i was kinda expecting her to go there sooner or later.when she arrived i seen a smile on her face and her eyes seemed to glitter as she spoke with the musician. She took great interest i smiled. I read his lips ask the question.
"How about i teach you play drums?"

She smiled and agreed i smiled i thought this should be cute to see her attempt the drums. He wrapped his arms around her placing his hands on her.i frowned i greatly disapproved of these actions. They played she giggled and laughed growled idont like whats going on at all,anger and rage filled me from hed to toe i wanted to punch walls and punch him in the face. But i couldnt do anything. I just stood there with my fist balled up behind my back. He took his arms from around her and she played on her own.

"All 12th grade students return to 4th period." The announcement called.

All the students got in line and and filed out of the gym i waited by the door and waited for (y/n) to walk by. She went past me.

"Hello Mr.Fischbach." she said in a calm manner.

"Hey (y/n)." I said trying not to show my anger.

She went to class.first she skips my class then flirts it up with a music store employee IN FRONT OF ME!!some nerve we need to talk.

Your pov:
I was sitting in my math remediation when the phone rang.

Mr.Warner the math teacher answered the phone.

"(Y/n) go to Mr.Fischbach's class." Mr.Warner said.

I got up and went down into his class it was at the end of the day and it was hs planning period. I went inside immediately and locked the door.

"Hey babe." I said in a sweet voice i walk over to his desk to kiss him but he just got up and walked to the piano.

"Why havent you been in class for the past two days?" He began to play (favorite song) on piano.

"Ive been in math remediation."

"And you haven't told me why?" He continued to play

"Because mr.warner said he sent out an email to all elective teachers."

"Yea he did but the email didnt say who was going into remediation." He put and emphasis on who.

"And the problem is?"

"Moving on, meet me out back im taking you to my place."

"But i have to."

"Whatever you have tutoring or whatever it waits for today youre comin home with me." He growled.

Usually when hes like this hes not one to argue with.

"Ok"

After dismissal i snuck around the back he had the door opened for me.i got inside and he slammed the door. He got inside and we drove to his house.the drive was silent and awkward.

When we arrived.we went inside the door and he pinned me against the wall.

"You will be punished." He growled into my ear he began to kiss my soft spot making me moan.

"What did i do?" I said gasping.

"You kept secrets from me and you flirted with a musician." He grasped my ass with hard grip making me yelp.

"No i didnt flirt with him he flirted with me i-i turned him down." I said breathlessly.

"It doesn't matter today im gonna mark you as mine take your clothes off right now." He said.

I did as was told.

"From here on out you will answer to me as sir not mark not Mr.Fischbach sir you here me?"

"Yes mark." He gave my ass a hard smack.making me yelp once more." I means sir im sorry sir."

"Thats more like it prove yourself a good girl and i might reward you go to my room."

"Yes,sir." I said i went to his room and laid on his bed.he came in with his shirt and tie. His toned abs glistening.sending a chill down my spine.

"Get on your hands and feet." He commanded.
I did so without hesitation. Suddenly i felt a sharp pain shoot throughout my hole body making me scream.he began to thrust fast and hard.

" youve been a bad girl." He growled.he smacked the side of my ass with his belt making me yelp. I began to moan.
Soon he hit his climax and so did i. I collapsed in fatigue.

"Oh im not done with you yet baby girl." He flipped me over on my back.and cuffed my hands to the headboard and blindfolded me.and began to roughly thrust into me again.he bit my jawline. I love it.i tugged on the cuffs.

"Will you ever miss a class?"

"No" i moaned.

"No what?!" He said smacking my ass again.

"No sir!!" I yelped.

"Youre gonna be a good girl for me?!" He asked thrusting faster.

"Mm yes,sir."

"Oh god say that again!!" He commanded.

"Yes,sir!" I moaned.soon he climaxed again he began to suck my neck leaving hickies for the world to see.

"For being such a good girl i will reward you." He went between my legs and began to lick my inside walls. Making me moan. It hurt but it felt so good. He continued soon making me climax he cleaned up my mess.

"Im sorry i-i took all of this too far i was just so jealous." He said crying into my chest.

"Its ok i enjoyed it." I replied breathlessly.

"You did?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes i loved it."

"I was afraid it would be too much so i always id always hold back and hide my toys."

"Well you dont have to anymore and mark?"

"Yes?"

"I prefer silk rope when being tied down." I said i felt him smirk into my chest.

"Ill keep that in mind."