Ghostiplier Strikes (lemon ending.)

Your pov:
After that night we planned to sneak out tonight. Its nerve wrecking but u think itll be cool.

The cameras went out and like always mark ghosted himself and came in my room.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Not yet we have to celebrate."

"How?"

"Like this." He started to kiss my neck.

I giggle. "That comes after we escape." Say pushing him away.

"But baby."

"Nope."

"Can you atleast solve my problem?"

I looked down and yep pokey alert. "Fine a quickie."

"Oh thank god" He pushes me onto my bed and unzipped my pants and his then slid down our underwear just so he has access and he thrusted into me.

(Woah this feels weird saying that i havent done a proper lemon in a while.)

I moaned out.
He thrusted faster and faster and harder.

"Oh gahd mark!!"  I moan.

"You feels so good baby girl!"

He kept thrusting until we came.
We fixed ourselves up and got ready.

"Hey did you bring something sexy for tonight?" He asked in a seductive voice.

"Ugh lets just get to work ghost boy."

First i break the camera.

I try and melt the door lockpad. It was fireproof.

But the door isnt hehehe.
I melt the whole door down and mark takes out the guard our mission is to escape without harming anyone. We crawled threw a vent that was next to my door and crawled through the vents

"mark did you bring the map?"

"No i thought you had it."

"This is why i never let you distract me."

We kept crawling until the vent just broke and we fell down we were in front of the entrance door but we were surrounded by a bunch of guards and scientists i guess i have to test out my blood bending abilities now.

Everyone was charging towards mark throwing jabs at people while i was basically putting everyone who comes near us a near death experience.we made our way to the door and ran out we took down two guards and put on their uniform and contiued walking out of the gates of the one place we hated the most, we were out and free!!! We hot wired a car and mark drove us to a hotel.

"Mark freeze time im gonna hack her computer." I whisper

"Ok." He freezes time and i rush behind the counter and g hack ourselves a room i grabbed a room key and un froze time.we rushed down the hall into our room

" oh my gosh mark we did it we!!-"

Mark pushed me against the door and mashed his lips into mine.

We slowly started making out and removing our clothes bit by bit. Mark lifted me up and laid me on the bed then got on top of me.

He kissed bit and sucked on my neck. Things i forbid him to do just so questions arent raised. Then started to finger me.

"Oh Mark." I moaned out.

He pushed farther and went faster. Making me moan louder.

I felt close really close. "Mark im-"

He pulled out and began to kiss my neck down he sucked on my boob momentarily then moved down between my legs where he started licking my insides while kneading my  right breast. Mark used his other hand to place my leg over his shoulder he licked every crevice and crook of my honeypot. Making me moan more pulling his hair  while arching my back.

"Mark! Oh mark!"

I was coming to my peak again finally i 'peaked' releasing my fluids.

I sit up and Mark kisses me hungrily. I sit him back and suck his diiiisco stick.

"Oh (y/n) that feels amazing you are sooo good at that!" Mark moans.

I suck on him harder and faster as time progresses.

He grabs my hair. "Oh thats it baby youre doing good soo good!" He moaned i felt him twitching in my mouth and then i stop.

"Why?!"

"Shhh youll love this." I kiss him slowly as i push him down on the bed i begin to kiss his neck his peck down to his abs. I place my hands on his chest as i position myself on to his member i continue to ride him more.

"Oh god!"

"Like that baby?" i moan seductively in his ear.

He sits up and thrust his hips foward and grabs my hips.making me ride him faster and harder.

I wrap my arms around his neck while his he kisses my neck.

While i moan

He pushes me onto the bed and wraps my leg around him he thrust hard and fast faster than ever. He starts to hit my spot "Oh gahd mark!! Oh mark!! Right there!!"

"Right there baby?"

"Yes! Oh god yes baby!!"

Then we finally came to our climaxes.

He collapsed onto my chest. "Best."

"Sex."

"Ever."

We chuckled. "The fast sex at the facility was good to but this was just."

"Yea i totally understand."

"Soo you got those fake IDs ready right?"

"Yea."

"Hello new life."

"We are no longer (full name.) And Mark Edward Fischbach we are now Mr and Mrs. Alisa and jones smith."

"And im already in love with our new life."

"Me too."

In the end they lived the normal life they desired and lived happily ever after
The end.

A/n: i realized i hadnt done a lemon in a looong time and that i hadnt finished this story so i finished it yay!!