Beautiful nightmare. ( Darkiplier lemon)

Your pov:
Its been a long exhausting day. I lay down in my shirt and panties and fall fast asleep.
During my dreams i felt a sudden change. Like something was different and out of place. So i wake up on a king sized bed?with silk red covers in a big black room.

"What the?where am i?"

"Raspy hill sweety" i familiar voice called out i jumped looking around.

"Whos there?!"

"Relax darling i wont harm you." A man appeared in front of me i recognized him a bit i just couldnt put my finger on his name.

"What am doing here?" I said panicking.

"Shhh no need panic love i brought you here because i am feeling lonely and i need of a friend..or maybe something more.."

"Wait wait where am i again?"

"Raspy hill."

"Rapsy hill.Rapsy hill rapsy... no way. Nope this is all a dream nope no.im gonna lay down and uh wake up from this dream." I said laughing. "Heh Rapsy hill.no way.'" I said to myself.i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~~10 minutes later~~~~
I wake up and im still here.
"Ahh about time you woke up i was about to get you up my self."

"Ok is this some sorta joke its some new fan prank show? You got me mark or 'dark'" i said laughing.

"My dear i assure you its no dream how do i prove it to you?" Dark asked.

"Show me the cameras where are they wheres my friend my friend put you to this didn't she?she knows how i love mark and da-" my sentence was abruptly interrupted by his soft but cold lips against mine. Im a fangirl ive wanted this for a loooong time so easily melted into the kiss. Then he pulled away.

"Do you still believe this is a dream."

"Ummmm i-i dont know."

"Well you know what maybe this is a dream.....a dream come true."

"You know what l-lets go with that." I said blushing. "But why am i here?" I asked rubbing my arm.

"Because dear you are special and i find you intriguing and i want to get to know you...up close and personal." He said seductively. Now i swore that i wouldnt let no man swoon me so easily but god his deep voice is just a weakness.

"What do you wanna know?" I ask nervously,

"I wanted to test something....on you."

"What would you wanna test?"

"This." Mar- i mean dark slammed his lips into mine i gladly excepted the kiss .if this is a dream i wanted to enjoy as much of it as i could before id have to wake up for work tomorrow.he wrapped his hand around my torso bringing me closer slowly lying me down slowly and gently onto the bed still kissing me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance i gladly excepted. Dark was really dominant and rough. Well he is the evil version of mark. Either way i liked it alot.he took off my shirt. the only thing i had on was my underwear and bra.he moved his hand down slowly from my torso to my butt he firmly grabbed it. Making me jump. He smirked into the kiss. He swiftly removed my underwear.i was getting wetter by the second.

'Best dream ever'

Dark giggled."im glad you think so." He said seductively.

"W-were you just reading my thoughts?"

"Yes,now lets quit the talking and get back to business shall we?"he began to kiss me again.after a small amount of time he slowly pulled away.and kissed my neck leaving a trail of kisses down my body until he was between my legs.