New story preview!!!!

Your pov:

Backstory: You are 24 yrs old. You just moved to LA a month ago. You have and adopted sister whos 15 yrs old and practically addicted to YouTube. As well as a half brother who is a minecraft YouTube. He goes by JEROMEASF.You on the other hand not so much you watch YouTube but not as much as your sister.
You have also had a youtube channel when you were 19 but gave it up because old high school students would bully you and make fun of you so you quit.

Your pov:

*RING RING RING RING RING RING!*

Goes my annoying alarm clock.

"I hear you! I hear you!!" I say to my annoying alarm clock.1

I move my hand around until i pound my alarm. I get up and open my eyes at first my vision is blurry but becomes more clear as i become more awake. After waking up completely i take a shower. I am in no honest mood to get up today but i have a job interview and money doesnt grow on trees. After getting out of the shower and getting dressed and all that jazz. I looked at my phone and realized a had a good hour before i had to leave so i decided to sit on the couch and watch some anime.
Unfortunately i lost track of time and was 45 minutes late for my interview.

"Holy freaking balls im late!!"

I jump off my couch and grab my keys. I run downstairs and get into my car and hurry down the road but in no time ended up in traffic. Right when traffic was flowing along my car begins to slow down.

"No no no no no please no!!!" I say pressing on the gas more.

But to no avail the car came to a complete stop.

"Son of a bitch!!" I sigh and pop the hood i go outside and look at the damage done. But i couldnt tell because im not a freaking mechanic!! "Come on!!"

"Need a hand miss?" Asked a mysterious masculine voice.

A/n: cant wait to release the book ive been working on this for a year and a half i hope you guys enjoy this one its coming out this September. Thanks for reading lus ya bai!!