Beautiful nightmare prt.2 (lemon.)

Your pov:
Its been months since Dark has come back im really starting to question if he really even loved me or if he just used me for sex. Or if he was even real. Maybe i was drunk that night. I dont know.
I went to bed and fastly drifted off to sleep. I felt different again. I wake up and. Im here. Again.
For once i actually get up and explore the house. I looked around the room i woke up in its the same as it was before. Then i walk out the door and go to the next room. It looked like an office.

"Impressive isnt it?" I jumped at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Dark where the hell have you been?" I asked angry

"Making nightmares come true its not exactly easy."

"Well its not exactly easy having a boyfriend youre not sure is real or not!"

"When are you gonna learn that i am real?"

"When you stop teleporting me or shadow traveling me or whatever when im asleep at night why cant you whisk me off in the middle of the day?"

"That will actually require a lot of arrangements."

"What do i need to do?"

"You may have to meet Mark."

"Dark are serious?"

"Yes i cant exactly be with you in the day because im a night creature but dark is my light side. Well technically im his dark side but either way you have to meet him and,.."

"And what you have to date him as well to get to me."

"Dark i live in new jersey for gardenia sake how the hell am i gonna get to los angles?"

"By plane."

I felt stupid."i-i knew that but i have work, i have a life here!!"
"Drop it all and leave mark and i will take good care of you."

"What if mark doesnt like me then what?!"

"..."

"You really dont think things through do you?"

"We'll get to that when we get there right now i need a break from working so hard and so do you how about we relieve some stress?" Dark said seductively.

"Well what if i dont want to?"

"I know you want to, i can read your mind."

"Dammit youre right."  I ran into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him forcefully. He walked us into the bedroom and laid me on the bed.he kissed my neck and found my sweet spot i moaned.

He slid off my panties and slid one finger into me. I arched my back in pleasure. He added one finger after another making me moan louder and louder.

"Oh baby girl youre soo wet."

After he said that i came all over his finger he sucked it off and began to lick my honeypot. I began to softly tug his hair as he did so.he slid his tongue deeper and deeper with me.

"Oh shit!!dark!!"

He moaned sending vibrations through my body. Not gonna lie that felt good. I moaned louder.he licked me clit repeatedly until i finally came all over him he he licked up my mess.
He slid off his pants and boxers with my help of course and he slid into me. I moaned. He roughly began to pick up  speed. Making me a loud moaning mess.i clawed my nails into his back knowing how much he loved it when i did that.
Soon we both came. He threw his body off me making the bed bounce slightly. We sighed.

"Can i ask you something?" I said nervously.

"Anything."

"Are you taking control of mark body right now?"

"Ummmmm.........maaaaybeee."

"So you mean to tell me ive been technically dating and sleeping with mark!!?!!"

"Yes but he doesnt know to him these are just dreams."

"What?!"

"Sorry mark had a girlfriend i didnt like her so i went searching for one i liked."

"What the hell dark?!"

"Hes single now you can date him."

"How are we gonna do this?!"

"You cant just tell him theyre not dreams."

"So you mean to tell me that i have to walk up to Mark and explain to him the 'dreams hes been having are not dreams and that hes literally been fucking me well not him but you?!"

"Yes."
"Do you know how crazy that sounds?"

"Yes."

"Youre so lucky i love you."

He kisses me lovingly. "Im doing this because i love you."

He wrapped his arm around me and we fell asleep but i woke up the next day alone in my bed with a note on the pillow with a black rose.

Time to take action love are you ready?
~Dark

I sigh and get on my laptop i felt a bit sore. I booked a flight to LA
'This is gonna be one hell of a ride.'