sisysepticeye and Girliplier (bbf:brothers best friend;JSE) (lemon)

Back story: you are jacksepticeye's younger adopted sister you are 23 hes 26.you are also both youtubers.(ps:you are American fuk yea!! Sorry i had too forgive me of my weird ways reader chan.) Just so you know you have red highlights in your hair.

Your pov:

Today jack and i are getting ready to head to America for pax. We try to go as often as possible but airplane ticket prices suck ass or arse as jack would put it. Weve been super busy with making videos we haven't seen each other..... and we live in the same freaking house!! Crazy right i know. I packed my stuff and and went to the living room to watch tv.

"HEY MA ARE YOU PROUD OF ME???!!!" i heard jack yell from his recording room. He must be doing a reading your comments vid.

"NO!!!" i yelled back jokingly.

My brother is soo weird. But hey i am too its freaky that we are nit biologically related. Soon jack came running down the hall into the living room with him camera. 'Oh god he vlogging.' I thought

"say hello to the people at home sissy." Jack said recording.

"Top of the mornin to ya laddies!!!!" I said trying to impersonate jacks intro.

"NO YOURE DOING IT ALL WRONG SISSY!!!!ITS...TOP OF THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES MY NAME IS JACKSEPTICEYE!!!!"

"Alright you big ball of energy stop blowing up my eardrums and interrupting my Dr.who." i said still joking.

"Oh that reminds me she is very dangerous when shes watching tv never mess with her when shes watching tv she will karate chop your ass in half."

"No no you see heres what happened i was watching a scary movie in the dark alone i thought jack was asleep this motherfucker came up behind and scared me when i got up to use the bathroom and punched him in the gut."

" whatever, just getting to my main point me and my sissy (y/n) aka (yt/n) are going to pax the videos might be delayed.."

"wait then whyd you come out here and bother me?" I asked confused

. "No reason i just wanted to show everybody how my wild animal of a sister looks when shes not all pretty for the camera."

"Sean William McLoughlin im gonna kill you!!"

Jack began running i chased after him. Jack did his intro really fast and ran into his recording room and locked the door.

"Open the door sean!!"

"Cant.....im watching porn!!!"

"Oh god im going to bed."

"Wait let me give my sissy a hug." Jack said opening the door.

"Not while youve been yanking away at ya Willy."

"You know i was jokin, come here sissy." Jack wrapped me in a hug i hugged back. And i went to bed.

Sean is very protective over me ever since my last break up which ended pretty badly. the guy kicked me out of my own house and let his little slut take my clothes.

~~~~~~early the next morning.~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was early in the mornin like 4am. We had a flight to catch and knowing what a man child jack is he probably didnt do what i told him to do and set his alarm clock. Luckily im here to be the adult in his life. I went to his room and shook him. Still wouldn't get up.

'He went to sleep late again i told him to head to bed early when will he learn sissy knows best. I guess youll have to learn the hard way. ' i thought.