Lights,Camera,Action!!! (lemon)

Backstory:You are an actress you are going to be in a romantic movie where a spy and an ordinary girl rfall in love. Mark is a new and upcoming actor.

Marks pov:

Today was my first day on set were going to work on the trailer scenes. I cant wait to meet (y/n) (l/n) shes a very talented actress.from what ive heard. I guess well see. Cant wait to meet her.

Your pov:

Todays the day im working with Mark Fischbach hes a youtuber i know that much about him. I dont know what he looks like. I like the idea of going in not knowing what to expect so i dont ask about who im working with it makes it more exciting.
I put in the address to the set and soon arrived there. I went inside and met the director .
"Hello (y/n) im Stephanie but please just call me steph." She said shaking my hand." Nice to be here thank you so much for welcoming me most directors are just as rotten as they can be." I said. "Oh no problem to me its common courtesy i want you to enjoy your time working with me." "I bet we will, now where is my spy partner Mr.Smith.?" "He should be here shortly."she replied looking around.

~~~~~~~~~an half hour later~~~~~~~~~~~
Hes still not here and everybody else is. Ive been trying to keep them from moving on so he doesnt have to play catch up."well lets get started well get him caught up when he gets he lets start with the wardrobe and stunts just to make sure youre comfortable with it your wardrobe at every angle." "Yea alright." I said happily. The wardrobe lady gave me my outfit and the make up department did my hair and make up.after that whole thing was over i came out of my dressing room ready to do some stunts."(y/n) can you come here for a sec?" Steph asked me. "Oh yea sure whats up." I said rushing over. "You know if youre not ok with doing stunts i can have your stunt double come in at any time." "Hey sorry im late." A male voice called out from behind me. "Oh mark im glad your finally here we were just about to call." Steph said. I would turn around but i like the element of surprise. "(Y/n) this is mark,mark meet (y/n)." Steph said. I turn around to see a man standing approximately 5'10 with black glasses and red hair with dark brown eyes. "Hi,mark nice to meet you" i said. "Nice to meet you too (y/n)" he said shaking my hand."sooooo (y/n) i got to go handle something can you explain t mark what going on."steph asked "Sure" i replied she left. "So whatre we doing." He said rubbing his hands together. I said nothing i smirked at him and took a rope that was going to be used for a scene in the film i climbed on and hung upside using my legs crossing my arms and smiled proudly. (Refer to the end of te video to understand.) i usually liked to show off sometimes to upcoming actors to push them to challenge themselves."were testing our flexibility and comfort in the wardrobe. Do you think you could do this?" I asked smiling upside down. "Yea actually ive done that before on a pole not a rope." He replied. I got a little concerned with that. "What?!" I asked pulling myself down an sliding down the rope."yea im a yotuber it was for a challenge video." He replied quickly."ooooh yea i forgot youre a youtuber you guys do stuff i couldnt do to save my life like eating a spoon of cinnamon or wasabi. I respect you guys for that kind of courage." I said joking. "Its all in good fun though and in pain." He joked. I Giggled like and idiot. "Alright well you better get to the wardrobe department and get your outfit." I said. "Yea um well talk later." "Yea totally."
~~~~~~~~After the the wardrobe fittings and stuff and a few action scenes~~~~
"Alright everybody its time for the sexy scenes of the preview." Steph said. We were in a bedroom which was supposed to be a hotel room but it looked like a full on bedroom to me. I had no more than panties and bra while mark had on pants.I always hated these scenes where i had to expose my body to a complete stranger though its just kissing and rubbing its still weird to me."alright were about to start (y/n), mark get on the bed in position." Mark and i got on the bed. I layed down and mark climbed on top of me digging his face into my neck."ready" steph asked. "Yep" mark and i both replied. "Take 1 scene 6 of preview one and action!!" Mark began to lightly move his lips against my neck not kissing but almost to tease,i put my hands on his back digging my nails softly into his back while moaning. "Mmmmm no not convincing i dont believe it Cuuuut!!" Steph screamed. "Look guys i know youve known each other for about what now 4hrs but you got to be for real mark no faking really kiss her neck we might have to get some up close shots and convince me you want each other when i see you two i should want to call up me ex and ask for a one night stand imagine being in each others pants if you must" steph said. Mark and i blushed. " alright take 2 and action!!" This time i know it had to be convincing cause mark kissed my neck all over he even licked my neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a sharp gasps and moaned and dug my nails into his back as he rubbed my thigh up and down placing one of my legs around his waist. We then kissed very deeply and heavily moaning into the kiss. I felt like ther was no one else in the room but us."Aaaaand cut that was perfect lets move on to the next scene." Steph said starting mark and i he let go of my thigh and got off of me we were both blushing like idiots.
~~~~~later after all the movie stuff.~~~~~~
It was the end of the shoot we got down with all the scenes of the trailer. I got to my trailer and took a shower,put on a dark blue silk robe and sat on my couch rehearsing my lines drinking coffee when i heard a knock on the door." Come in." I said taking a sip of the coffee. "Hey" mark said. "Hey mark what can i do for you?"i asked setting the coffee down on a side table. "Ummm wellim not used to rehearsing alone i was wondering if we can run over lines together?" "Sure i dont mind." "Great thanks." He said sitting down by me." No problem."
We went through 20 scenes and then we arrived at the hot and heavy scene. "We cant be together ill bring nothing but danger to your life Rosalie." Mark said in character. "Well i say bring on the danger ill go through anything as long as i go through it with you." We looked each other deep in the eyes and went in for a kiss but pulled away laughing hysterically. "Im sorry lets start over." Mark said. "Okok" we got back in character and start over. "We cant be together ill bring nothing but danger to your life Rosalie." "Well i say bring on the danger ill go through anything as long as i go through it with you." We looked each other deep in the eyes pulled in for a kiss the kiss got deeper and more passionate. I layed down he began kissing my sweet spot i moaned.wrapping my legs around his waist he then smoothly removed every article of clothing form his body and slowly took off my robe. He centered at my entrance and entered in making me moan loudly.he got harder and deeper with each thrust. Making me moan.louder."uh!mark" i moaned. We soon reached our climax and mark pulled out. "That was a very productive rehearsal wouldnt you say?" Mark said breathlessly. "Yea we should do it again some time." I replied. "I was gonna ask you this after the practice but i wanted to ask you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes totally." He smiled and carried me to my bed we layed together and fell asleep.

The movie was a huge success and at the movie premiere mark proposed.

The end.