Beautiful nightmare. (Darkiplier lemon)

Your pov:

After booking the tickets a sudden wave of worry and a bit of regret washed over me.

'What have i done?'

'What am i doing?'

'Im going to meet The Markiplier!

'I slept with him!'

'What the fuck?!'

'Im going to meet Markiplier and tell him that dark has been sleeping with me!'

'I will sound insane to him!'

"What if Mark doesnt like me then what?!"

Suddenly i panic pacing across the floor.  Letting my mind run wild and control me.

Then i stop dead in my tracks and take a deep breath.

"Im going to do this. I can do this!"

I pack my bags and think of ways to try and explain to the Mark Fischbach that dark has been sleeping with me.

I come out with nothing but i know i can do it.

Today is friday so i had the weekend to myself no work.

My flight was Sunday so well i just spent my weekend being lazy.

Come early sunday morning 4am i got out of bed and got ready for my flight to LA.
I put my bags in the trunk make sure i have everything i needed and drove to the airport.
I got on the flight and enjoyed the ride eating my smuggled on board brownies.
Yea i dont do plane food its horrible.
Soon i arrived at LA tired as all given hell. Cause i didnt sleep at all. Now how in the hell do i find a famous YouTuber in this big city?
Maybe just hope to bump into him?
No?
Ok im sorry i cant think of anymore ideas.
Im tired im jetlagged i cant think straight goddammit!
I grab a taxi and get to a hotel.after getting into my room i settle in.
Im bored and then i looked down at my clothes i look like a fucking woman child not to mention i put my hair in pigtails! (Media)
If im going to meet mark and convince him of something insane i have to look really sexy that way im more presentable.......or more convincing.
Ok so he will think im soo hot he cant say no or will be too mesmerized by my boobs to care what im saying.
Hehe.

Meh im too lazy to do that right now so im just gonna order pizza and watch YouTube on my laptop until i fall asleep.

Then again feeling different i wake up.

"Hey babe." I say.

"Have i become that predictable?" Dark asked.

"No i just no when i feel a change that its you."

"So how was your flight?"

"It was good i guess how am i going to find mark an tell him that ive been sleepig with him.you. the both of you."

"Today was sorta crappy for him so we wont tell him yet wait till tomorrow but i missed you and i never get to see you twice in one week."

"Hmm maybe you should visit more often."

"I would but then mark would get suspicious."

"Does he even know youre real?"

"Yea i talk to him in his mind every now and then."

"Thats weird"

"Well what he ask himself is weird, now how about a little fun?"

"Dark we always have a little fun when you pay a visit."

"Because your body is addicting you are so sexy i cant help but go hard when i see you." He began kissing me ans taking off my clothes and his he laid me back and began kissing my neck and found my sweetspot i moan in pleasure.he begans to finger me.

"Oh dark!"

He thrusted his fingers into me harder.

"Oh dark yes!"

"You like that baby girl!"

"Yes!"

He pulled out once i came. " lets change it up today ride me baby!"

I kissed him and climbed on to his lap and lowered onto him he was deep in me.
I moaned. "Oh gahd,"

I begin to bounce up and down moaning his name like crazy.

His head fell back as as he experienced a new type of pleasure.
He bucked his his foward going deeper in me. Hitting my gspot

"You feel amazing!"

I moan out more and more.

I felt him twitching inside me and i felt a pit form in my stomach.

"Oh gahd." Dark moaned.

Soon we both came and we fell asleep
I expected change and i did when i woke up dark was there but it wasnt dark his skin wasnt pail his hair was red.

'Oh no!'

"Oh no." I cover myself up and scoot backwards and end up falling off the bed.

"Gaah son of a bitch!"  I scream in pain.
I startled him he too was naked.

"Where the fuck am i?!"

"You are. youre!oh god why did he do this me this is not how i planned on telling you! Im sorry!"

"Who the fuck are you woman?! What the hell are you talking about where are my clothes?!"

"Im uh godammit i cant talk to you like this! I know this is weird for you and i know you are freaked out but stay here for like just a second get dressed we have to i mean i have something i really need to talk to you about!"

I run into the bathroom with my suitcase i take a quick shower and put on some clothes.

When i get out hes gone.son of a bitch!
How in the hell do i find him now?!

A/n: thanks for reading another part was requested by @gamehole so i delivered the final part will be released this week stay tuned!