Mark's confessions...(imagine.)

Backstory:you have had a crush on mark for the longest time and today mark called you over to his house he says its really important. You get all done up and you are on the way to his house.

Your pov:

I am soo nervous about what he has to talk to me about. What if he noticed my strange behavior and realized i have a crush on him and no long wants to be friends?
Gahh soo many things can happen and its scary.what if he likes me too?
Maybe
I pull up at his house and knocked on the door.

Mark came to the door and engulfed me into a tight hug.
This is different. We never had a full on hug before. Just side hugs.

"Hey come on in and take a seat."
I do so. I sit down.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Mark asked.

"I would like some grape soda please."
'So if we kiss then my mouth taste good.'
Gosh darn you brain!!

"Ok." He fixes me a soda and hands it to me he also fixes himself a glass of water.
Then he sits on the sofa with me on the other side.

"So how are you?" He asked.

"Im doing pretty good yknow working and living couldnt do it any other way,hows the chica pica?"

"Shes in the room i can get her if you want."

"No no she can come when she wants."
Suddenly i hear a little pit pattering coming fron upstairs. And down came chica who hopped in my lap.

"Oh well hello to you!!" I say rubbing her.

Mark laughed.

"When she heard your voice she ran down here!!"

"Yea."

We joked around for a while until all the laughter died down and mark looked at me.

He put his glass of water on the coffee table.
"(Y/n) i need to tell you something."

'Uh oh here it comes remember act cool dont lose it!!'

"Yea is everything ok mark?"

"Yea um it just that (y/n) we have been friends for a really long time ever since i came to LA.youvr been nothing but nice to me you are such an awesome girl."

"Aw mark you have been an awesome friend too."

He smiled."you are just the bestest friend i could ask for since yknow matt and ryan left and bob and wade are back in Cincinnati."

"Yea whats your point mark?"

"And i never want to lose you or want what im about to say change your view points on me or change anything good between us."

"Continue." I said anxiously. My heart was racing.

"But (y/n) I"

"Yes."

"Am"

"Uh-huh"

"Gay."

"Yes!yes!!yes!!i knew it wait what?"

"Yea im gay, does this mean you are ok with it?!" Mark asked happily.

"Uh yea!!" I said trying not to show my heartbreak."im happy for you im glad you told me!!" I said hugging him. While he hugged me i let a few tears fall. When he pulled away he looked at me with concern.

"Whats wrong?"

"Im just soo proud that you finaly came out." I lied smiling.

He smiled too.then pulled me into a hug."oh honey no need to cry." We stood there hugging. For a while.

I pulled away."um well congrats on coming out and um i gtg to work ttyl." I said running out.
I ran home and cried. While watching Jacksepticeye.
Well i guess ill move on to YouTube friend /crush number two.