Otherside of the screen. (imagine.) Prt.2

Your pov:

I wake up in an unfamiliar place forgetting but then quickly remembering where i am and why im here.
Some part of me was hoping it was just a nightmare that maybe if i pinch myself or fall off a cliff that ill wake up in panic next to Sean.
But of course i knew better this was reality i was really in Marks house.
On his bed.
Wait...
His bed?
When did i get here i passed out on the couch in his lap.
Oh...
*blushing.*
Never mind i think i know what happened. Anyways

I get up and go to the kitchen to see a note on the table.

Hey (y/n), i went off to record with team edge.
Sorry to leave you alone but yknow how it is.
If you need to record you can use my equipment.
If you get hungry help yourself to anything in the kitchen feel free to even cook. XD
My house is your house now so dont feel shy get comfortable.
~MARK

How sweet he said i could cook.  Meh im too lazy. But i do however really need to record my videos. Right after i fix myself some (favorite cereal.).

After eating and taking a shower i go into Marks room and sit down at his desk. Very comfy chair and a very nice set up. Better than mine. Which i left in ireland Dammit.
Anyways i turn everything on and begin recording.

"Hi everybody its me (y/n) and um right off the bat i know you guys can tell that im in a very different place a very familiar place to most of you but its a different set up and some of you by now already guessed it yes i am at Markipliers house and no sean and i are not visiting him. Its just me because um Sean and are no longer married and i dont want anybody to send hate or anything towards him because i now realize that *sniffles.* that if you love someone you will do anything in your power to keep them happy even if it means letting them go sean didnt want me anymore he was unhappy in our marriage so he wanted a divorce and im hurt very hurt because i loved him sooo very much it hurts but i still love you Sean you might not love me back but i love you so im willing to let you go if thats what makes you happy. *tears streams down your face you wipe them away as they fall and sniffle a bit.*  but um anyway after my flight to america i couldnt find a hotel and there were no running buses and Mark found me bawling my eyes out on a bench and he let me stay with him. Make sure you guys go show him major support for that send him thank yous and lots of love for letting me stay here and so yea thats that im just staying here until i can get on my feet and i kinda think mark  wants me to stay here cause he thinks i might try and commit suicide which is not the case no man is worth all that trouble. But yea i might not be uploading videos during this time im taking a hiatus, a healing period so i can rehabilitate. I might upload on days where im feeling myself but um im sorry for this sudden news. I know i we had so many shippers. But yea look on the bright side of this more collabs with mark and seans on the market ladies you guys have a fighting chance! *giggles and wipes nose,* well thats all for this video good bye!"

I end the video and sign in onto my YouTube channel and upload.
I would stick around and look at comments but i dont want to use marks equipment too much.

"Guess whos back?!" Mark yelled from downstairs.

"If its Dark or Wilford im making a run for it!" I yelled back jokefully my nose still stuffy making me sound nasily.

"No silly its me."

"Freddy?"

Mark comes up stairs into the room and looks at me. "Nope its te markimoo with the chica pica!"

Chica scurries into the room and jumps on me i pet her. "Hey chica!!" I say still a bit upset trying to stay uplifted in front of mark.

"How ya holding up?"

"Im doing fine i just updated my fans on whats going on right now."

"Have you talked to sean yet?"

"No im not ready to hear his voice or even deal with him yet."

"Ok well how about we go out somewhere if you stay here you will only wallow in your pain and thats not the way to go."

"If that what Dr.iplier thinks is best."

"Yes cause i know best!"

"Where could we go?"

"Do you like bowling?"

"Yea."

"Then lets go!!"

==After bowling filled with failz and lolz.==

We arrived home.
Woah home ive only been here a a day and a half and im already calling it home.
But yea we get home and watch tv in the living room while talking.

"So how did your community take the news?" Mark asked

"I dont know yet im kind of scared to check them." I admit.

"Why because of hate?"

"Yes and because im scared sean mightve made a response video."

"If you are that scared would it help is we checked them together as well as watch the video."

"It may help."

He pulls out his phone "what did you title the video?"

"News from a heartbroken soul."

"Ok ill just go to my subscriptions and got to your channel."
He did so and began to watch the video
After watching he looked at me.
With sincere and kind eyes.

"Its easier said than done but it had to be said." I say tearing up a bit.

"Need a hug."

I nod.

He opens his arms up i fall into him he wraps his arms around me i cry a bit into his shoulder then i stop and gently pull from his grasp.

"Im done crying nd being heartbroken over a guy who didnt love me thats what he wants me to do so im not gonna do that but im gonna try and move and not lets this get to me."

"Thats good you are really strong and i believe you are gonna get passed this."

"Thank you mark thanka for everything."

"No problem thank you for all the support on my channle you are a fan after all it is the least i could do. Now do you by any chance have that picture of me and tiny box tim on you?"

I chuckle "i actually do its in my bag." I get my journal and pull it out and hand it to him.

Third person omniscient:

And so the rest of the night was filled with laughter

(Y/n) was slowly healing with the help of her friend Mark.

Chica: bark!!

Sorry and chica too.

Find out whats in store for the two i mean three next week....