you tease (lemon)

Warning:this lemon includes the daddy kink if you are uncomfortable with calling mark daddy the this lemon is not for you.

Backstory: you are a dance on YouTube you have a studio at a local gym today you do a very sexy dance to 'cant keep my hands to myself by:Selena Gomez' you taught the cheography to the class and your top dancers got to be in your video.

Your pov:

All my students were gone percentage of the gym was too this was the perfect time to do my own thing.i took one last look around me and turned on.'cant keep my hands to myself' and let the music take me.(you can picture how you dance make up your own moves i dont own you XD) right as the song ended i heard a very familiar voice. "Damn" my boyfriend mark said."if i knew thats what you were teaching today i wouldve sat in on your class and watched you all day instead of exercising" he said jokingly. I giggled and gave him a kiss. "How was your day babe?" I asked. ""Better now." He said picking me up. He carried me to the car i laughed all the way there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~skip the drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at mark's house. Mark seemed a little antsy. I unintentionally turned him on. I had an idea.we got inside he lead me to his room. Once he closed the door he pressed me against the wall and began kissing my neck."woah babe we cant do this right now" i said holding him back."why not?" He said whining."because matt and ryan are here" "ugh later please?" "Maybe,im kinda sore from last night still so...." he groaned and fell on the bed in disappointment.
~~~~~~~~later that night~~~~~
Ive been teasing mark all day. I wore nothing but a tank-top around the house i took my shorts off when i got in the room with him. I sat on his lap and grinded on him while che was editing a video and i pretended i was trying to get comfortable.i swear i saw him drooling a couple of times. Matt and Ryan left. Leaving mark and i alone.i went to take a shower and right after i put on a robe and got out i went to the room and mark roughly pinned me against the wall. He was wearing nothing but underwear and a shirt.With lust in his eyes. "Listen here missy youve been teasing me all day ive been hard all day you caused this youre going to fix it."he said in his sexy voice. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me and began kissing my neck earning a mellow moan from me. he took off my robe revealing my lacey black bra and thong."mmmm you came prepared." He said in his sexy voice again.he ripped off my thong and threw it across the room somewhere and unhooked my bra. He went down and began licking the walls of my honeypot he then began licking my clit i arched my back in pleasure moaning semi loudly. "Mmm baby girl you taste good"he said licking his lips. Oh god that was hot. "My turn." I said. I took off his underwear and took one good look at the 1 foot giant that stood before my very eyes. "Like what you see baby girl?" He asked wiggling his eye brows. I didnt reply with word my only reply was licking and teasing the tip of his rock solid member. He moaned at my action. I kept teasing until he couldnt take it. "No more teasing!" He said. He forced his member down my throat. I was able to control my gag reflex enough. I began sucking i picked up my speed and started sucking harder. He threw his head back getting a tight grip on my hair moaning.soon he came in my mouth i swallowed his warm seed whole. He took off his shirt as i laid down i began kissing him as he was climbing on top of me. He centered himself to my entrance and without mercy he thrusted in me hard. I let out a loud moan. "Ahh mark!" I moaned in ecstasy."na ah not mark remember who i am in bed?" "Daddy" i said breathlessly. "Thats right baby girl" he said thrusting he began picking up speed and started thrusting deeper and harder. "Ahh daddy!" I said clenching the bedsheets"thats right baby girl say my name!" "Daddy!" "Again!" He commanded. "Daddy!" I said moaning. The bed began creaking."whos fucking you like a real man?!" "Daddy!!!! You daddy!!" "Who do you belong to?!" "You daddy!!!" "Thats right!" He screamed.he pulled me up and i began riding him i bounced up and down over and over slowly getting close t my climax."oh!uh!baby im close!" "Wait till i tell you to cum." He flipped us over he was on top of me again. I began to feel weak. I dug my nails into his back with every thrust. "Oh daddy i want to cum!" "Beg again baby girl." "Please daddy please let me cum all over your big thick long cock." Without warning he came and so did i he collapsed on top of me we were both tired i heard a snicker come from the other side of the door. So did mark.he put one of the sheets around his waste i pulled up the covers to cover my chest. Mark opened tge door to reveal matt and ryan standing at the door with a cup in their hands. "Are you serious you guys were listening?!" Mark asked."yep" ryan replied holding back a laugh. "How much did you hear" mark asked.."all of it." Matt replied. I covered my face blushing. "You pervs!!" Mark yelled closing the door i could,hear Matt and ryan running down the hall laughin their asses off. Mark came back to bed and laid beside me wrapping his arm around my torso pulling me close as we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~the next morning~~~~~

I woke-up and put one of mark's many flannels and and his boxers and went downstairs for coffee."good morning baby girl" ryan said snickering. "Shut up" i said. Blushing. "Did you make a fool recovery from all the fun you had with daddy?" "You guys literally heard everything didnt you?" I asked embarrassed."yep we did every loud moan and every bed creak and every-" "shut up i said interrupting matt.then all day matt and ryan teased mark and i about our ecstatic sex trip and even shared it on a live stream Dammit!!!!

The end.