cant stay mad for long (imagine)

a/n:this is a request for TheNerdanionMirror she requested this and i gladly took the idea and ran with it giggily like the childish girl i am thanks!!dont worry my  beautiful reader chans its still an x reader.

 back story: you and mark are moving to la 4 days ago CAUSE HE HIT A MILESTONE YAY!!!youre really happy for him you support him in all he does. but...ever since he started youtube..there has been a serious strain on your relationship....

your pov:

i was sleeping and dreaming beautiful dreams i was so happy until i heard."AH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" ugh mark again. the scream made me jump and sent me out of the dreamworld. but i began to focus and fall back asleepi felt myself about to fall back into my deep slumber when"aHH SHIT DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!"

"for goodness sake mark  keep it down!!"

"well its hard to keep it down when youre playing a horror game (y/n)."he said in a oblivious tone.i rolled my eyes. mark was recording again..i dont mind his job in fact im happy for him.i know hes a youtuber and youtubers do and play crazy things hey i do too. but yknow there just a time and place for everything. for instance playing a horror game at 1am in your room while your girlfriend is sleeping. not a good time and not a good place wouldnt you say?

"ok im gonna start again....AHHHHHHH!!!" he screamed this annoyed me, wait annoyed wasnt even the word anymore this has been going on far too long this pisses me the fuck off!!

"mark for fuck sake im trying to sleep!!" i said throwing a pillow at him. it hit the back of his head.

he turned around slowly and gave me a mad look i would be apologetic but im tired and i could give zero fucks about how somebody feels right now im tired and i need to rest!!

"what is your problem?!"

"my problem is that im trying to sleep and you screaming is not helping!!"

"well then just go sleep on the couch or something!im recording you should know when i record im loud!!"

"go sleep on the couch?GO SLEEP ON THE COUCH!! ARE YOU SERIOUS MARK THIS A BEDROOM A PLACE WHERE THE BED IS THE BED IS MADE FOR SLEEPING!!MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO RECORD IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!"

"THE LIVING ROOM HAS AN ECHO I CANT!!"

""well go in the recording room!!"

"I CANT THEY HAVENT SENT THE EQUIPMENT!!"he  said.

"well yknow what maybe thats a sign to take a fucking break!!youre always recording your face is always glued to that damn computer screen.!!!!"

"well ill have you know this is what gets the billed payed missy!!!"

"as well as me working!!which thats why im sleeping so i can get up in.." i looked at my phone" 4 hours and help you pay these bills dont act like youre the only one working and youre struggling!!!"

"i am i have a fucking struggle living with you!!!"

"Well livin with you isnt exactly the apple pie life either!!"

"what does that mean?!"

"YOURe ALWASY FUCKING BUSY FOR ONE TWO I COME HOME TO A FUCKING PIGSTY EVERY DAY CAUSE YOU INVITE YOURE FRIENDS COME OVER BUT WHEN YOU COME HOME FROM COLLABING OR WHATEVER THE HOUSE IS CLEAN IM WORKING A FULL TIME JOB WHILE TAKING AN OnLINE COLLEGE COURSE BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO MAKE TIME TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOU BUT EVERYTIME I DO YOURE RATHER PLAYING A GAME FOR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL OR YOURE RECORDING FOR YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL  OR EDITING FOR THE CHANNEL I TRY EVERYTHING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION TO SPEND TIME WITH  YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME AND TURN YOUR BACK TO ME.IVE MADE LUNCH FOR US,IVE SHOWED SUPPORT ON YOUR CHANNEL AND LIKED EVERY VIDEO YOUVE EVER MADE. IVE EVEN TRIED WEARING LINGERIE AROUND THE HOUSE BUT THE ONLY THING THAT CATCHES YOUR EYE IS YOUR COMPUTER!" i began crying.