Im Scott's daughter. #1 (imagine)

Backstory: you are the 23 yr old daughter of Scott Cawthon the creator of The most popular horror game Five nights at Freddy's. One day you were taking a shower and singing just gold by mandopony. He requested that you would come with him to comicon and perform a few songs in honor of the game that has not come to an end. You do anything to support your father so you agreed.

~~~~~At comicon (backstage)~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov:

Im so nervous i have never sung in front of people. what if they hate me? I began pacing back and forth. "Hey youll do great honey relax." My dad said. I smiled and my nerves calmed down a bit. "Thanks dad" "No problem for more support i got a good friend to help." "Who?!" I heard a guitar playing 'survive the night' from behind me . I turned around to see The Mandopony himself. "Oh my god hi" i said running up to him. "Hey there your dad told me you were a big fan of mine and you were going to be performing today so i said id come to help out" Mando said. "Thank you" i said hugging him. Soon i heard the announcer start. "Hello everybody welcome to comicon!!today we have a little treat for you by a show of hands how many of you know the game five nights at Freddy's? I didnt see the hands but im betting everybody raised there hand."great and how many of you know Mandopony. Everybody scream!!!" I heard the whole crowd at least yell "well we have a special treat for you today we have (y/n) Cawthon singing along side Mandopony.we both ran on stage and we sung survive the night everyone cheered and screamed. Which gave me more confidence than i had before. "So (y/n) and i were talking backstage and we decided to let you the fans pick three song for (y/n) to sing." 'What?!we did discuss anything!' I thought. I just smiled and nodded. "Were going to pick someone random you there" he pointed to the girl in a chica costume. "Mangled by nate wantstobattle" she said. "Can do" te music started and got the feel of it. I started jamming to it.

We're back revamped the madness never ends.
Were not alone this we brought some friends
No doors no hope
But you keep comin back.(if this is what you want)
You can be just like us.
Its what we're made to do you act like we're the blame
Wear a mask to hide yourself when really it makes us the same
A couple hours but its feelin like days and youre running outta power leave you mangled and winding away.............

I continued singing after that i sun just gold
Then i got this request.
"Hey (y/n) sing with Markiplier!"
'Markiplier is here?' I thought my dad always talked about him being the king of fnaf. I watched his videos. Im actually a fan of him to sing with him oh god i probably couldnt handle it.
"Wait hes here?ok if he wants to. Is the almighty Markiplier here?" I asked looking around.
"Im here" he said coming up behind me
"Alright everybody give a hand for Markiplier" i said. Everyone clapped and cheered.
"So what five nights at freddys song should we sing?" I asked into the mic.
"Do you know Five nights from random encounters night 2?" He asked
"Yea" i said happily.
"Alright do you guys wanna hear that?" Mark said.
Everyone cheered and screamed yes.
"Alright"we said together
Then we began singing
~~~~play the song in media~~~~~~~
"Cause im surviving five nights." We finished off together.
The crowd cheered and whistled.
After all the performances we had a panel
Mark sat next to me the chairs were close so his knee was against mine the whole time. I blushed like crazy. My dad was answering the fans questions so he couldn't see me turning red. I stared at the floor for a while to hide my face.
I thought i would make it through the panel without a question so i didnt have to lift up my head but one person had to ask a question.
"Hi I have a question for Scots daughter (y/n)"
"Oooh" mark,mando and my dad said at once.
"Really dad?oh god whats your question sweetheart.?"
"I was wondering if you watched a certain youtuber and if so do you have a crush on them?"
"Uhh" i blushed even harder i watched mark all the time i just dont want to turn him away cause hell think im another crazy fangirl.
"Yea i actually watch um Mark but i do not have a crush on him. To clarify." I said.
"Oh wow the great scott cawthons daughter actually watches a the crazy goof such as i." Mark said joking.
"I knew the screams coming from your room sounded familiar." My dad joked.
"Dad!!!" I said i put my hands over my face in embarrassment.
The rest of the panel went smoothly.
After the panel everybody left but mark stayed.
"Hey (y/n) you have such a beautiful voice im glad i got to sing with you and stuff i had fun."
"Me too "i said blush
"So umm do you live in LA?"

"no actually i live in idaho with my dad but im actually moving out there real soon."

"Oh cool well i live there um h-how about i give you my number so i can help you when you get there unpacking and getting to know the place y'know all that stuff." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yea totally it'd be nice to know one person when i get there." I said i hand him my phone and he types in his number and poses for a contact photo.

"I dont like this photo.hey be in it with me." He said excitedly.

"Ok" i said shyly blushing

We posed together and took a photo.

"Yep much better here ya go" he said handing me my phone back.

"So two more says of comicon,ill see you tommorow right?" I asked him.

"Oh yea ill be here what about you?"

"Yea ill be here i have to perform for more than one group." I said jokingly

"So ill see you tommorow but text me later." Mark said.

"I will, see you tommorow." I said waving we went in separate directions. I soon caught up with my dad.

"I know you like Mark (y/n) i seen how you looked at him when the fan asked if you had a crush on him." My dad said.

"What?!no way" i said trying ti be convincing but by apparent i failed.

"Yea right (y/n) and Markiplier sittin in a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G." My dad saud taunting me.

"Dad please stop" i said shaking my head.

"Youre moving to LA soon and you need somone to there crap i forgot to ask if he could pick you up." My dad sad

"Well lucky for you mark gave me his number ill just ask him about it later."

"Look at you im so poud my little girl growing up." He said wiping away fake tears.

"Daaaad!!" I wined

That night i went to my hotel room and texted mark good night but we ended up calling and stayed up late talking on the phone up until 1am. I went to bed blushing like crazy. 'Best day ever.' I thought to myself before dosing off to sleep.

A/n: dont worry my lovely reader chan this will continue as a mini series within the book i just got this idea and I thought itd be cool to do a small story within the imagines book i hope you enjoy it im staying as consistent as i can with uploading daily well nightly i promise i will try my hardest to maintain a nightly update ill try to upload all during the week at 7 or 8 and i might upload out of boredom on the weekends my weekends are usually busy so yea thats that thank you sooooo much for reading i hope you enjoyed vote,comment,share and please message me if you have any ideas for imagines though i have many ideas i want to know what you would like to see. Criticism is greatly appreciated.
Lus ya bai. <3
~beautyqueen.