Akira: To confront and to kill

Edited on March 4 2016, 3:11 PM

So through the bad mood Feitan was getting me into, I still smiled at the boys. "It's a surprise to see you here! What brings you to Yorknew of all places??"

"Well, we were just..." "We were looking for someone and got caught up with Nobunaga-san."

Oh Gon. Kidnapped but still respectful... I fondly think, smiling at them both. I was aware that the identity of their companion is confidential, and may be with the rate of Pakunoda's powers. "Oh? That's unfortunate."

"You're after Hisoka again?" Killua asked me, I just had to tell him how wrong he was. It's boys who chase me, not the other way around. "I have my own reasons." I laugh, "Well, I'll kill them if they don't let you go so, no worries!!"

"E-eh?" Killua sweatdropped. I raised an eyebrow, "Don't be that way. Of course I can do it."

"Oi who do you think you are!? Kill us if we don't let these damn kids go, eh?! Why don't you fight us to see if you can really do it!?" Phinks shouted at me, but I ignored him enough to make the tick mark on his head bigger.

"Get real, Phinks. This is Akira Yakuza you're talking to." Feitan spoke. 

 I curtsied jokingly the moment he and the rest of the Phantom Troupe members took on a surprised expression.

"Kira can we talk somewhere else?"

"Sure~" I put some 'silk factor' into my voice as I followed him to wherever. Illumi/Hisoka gave me a suspicious look but I can't risk using my Nen to assure him so all I could do was wave and wink, which rarely comes by when it's Illumi. But he is in a Hisoka disguise, so win win.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask when he had stopped. We were at an open space behind the church, but surely still within. Feitan wouldn't want to lift a hand against me if he's not in his own territory.

"Midori's killer."

"What the fuck?" I successfully didn't react as much as I thought I would at the name, "Midori was Manipulated by his parents. My parents were in on it and when he was free he killed himself off, it's all I needed to know."

"No, you don't understand. It's what they made you think." One of the last things on my list is to begin trusting in Feitan for as long as my lifetime may be. "You know, what I'm beginning to question here is why or at least how do you know this? Were you involved?"

Feitan stood in silence. Not the usual silent demeanor he shows everyone, but a more awkward and tense silence...

I sneaked my left hand behind me and channeled a crazy amount of Zetsu. My aura was rippling like crazy so it took a deal of time and acting to get my Hatsu going. Only when a solid feeling of a handle is in my hand did I react.

Involvement.

"Midori was your best friend." I got aggressive and, despite the calmness in my voice, apparently exposed the whole size of the red scythe.

"Kira please-"

"It was the three of us, Feitan. You were our supporter. You even said you can be godfather and best man and Midori agreed with you!!! His grave was in the same fucking tree we carved our names in but you don't care, do you? You'd rather become the thief we didn't know you can be, and what was the cost? Midori's life!? Midori's life you fucking bastard!!?" I was vaguely aware of the others coming to us, even Hisoka. He pulled me from Feitan just as my scythe disappeared, its glow disintegrating into ambers with it. Feitan was helped up and I wish they hadn't, because it was a one way ticket to my to-kill list.

"You didn't tell me you could summon weapons." He whispered  in my ear.

"I didn't know." my ragged breathing came with how Illumi/Hisoka securely stopped me by wrapping his arms around me. I don't know how my arms were lifted, probably Bungee Gum, but I'm glad it did.

"Hisoka keep that wild friend of yours away from now on." Pinkette had the gall to say, " We don't want more problems."

Like I give a shit. Go die for all I care. I think.

"Will do." Hisoka smirked, and then brought me off.

Feitan betrayed my Certain. He betrayed his own first friend by selling him out, selling us out. It won't be forgiven so easily.

~*~

"No."

"It's a one in a lifetime chance to get back at them, Illumi." I persisted, "Don't you want to at least hit them for the family?" Something about the glare Illumi suddenly gave me was so reminding. I just rolled my eyes, but even I know I was going too far.

"You're not even sure if they're really stealing Greed Island, or at least a copy of it."

"Believe me, I do." I threw him my phone where the inbox was opened. He saw Hisoka's message, and an awful amount of silence caged in on us. He sighed, "Why do you want to get to Feitan that badly?"

"You won't understand, you're not a Siren." I take my phone and pocket it before turning my back to him, walking towards the far highway.

"I'm not a Siren, but that doesn't mean I don't understand."

I glared at him from the corner of my eyes. "I've had my fair share of traitors. All of them didn't last more or less a year. This and Feitan is being unfair, so I'm just taking this late payment from him." I turned my back to him as my hair flows from the sunset breeze, "If you don't want to join me and Hisoka in Greed Island, fine. Wait for me in the real world. I have to remind Feitan of his due."