Akira: Island of Greed

Edited on March 27 2016, 2:34 AM

I should probably apologize.

He was being a bitch.

But he thinks I'm not making enough time for him.

Let him be.

Illumi would never give me this kind of headache.

He knows what's best for you.

Welcome to my worst bouts of internal conflict. Here I thought it's been over for quite some time but no~ I just had to be reminded and given a bout by one of the most pedophile clowns ever. All the half-assed and confusing ways I can take that could either worsen or meliorate the situation I found myself in, is now invading my head like bees that found a new hive. They fly so fast and they're messing me and my Nen up. 

"You didn't tell me you could summon weapons." I remember Hisoka/Illumi whispering in my ear. It calmed me down better than I thought.

"I didn't know." I answer back in quite a ragged voice.

I absentmindedly lift my left hand. Yeah, I didn't know how I could do that... how about I find out? I stand from the boulder I was sitting on.

Hisoka and I separated after the small fiasco, and if he was giving me space through him being sad about me, then I appreciate it. If not and if he's just being one hell of a dick, then fudge him. 

I lift my left hand in front of me and gulped, feeling the nervousness escalate. As I imagine the feeling from when I last saw Feitan, the feeling from the handle of the beautiful scythe I unconsciously materialized that night, I level my Nen to what I think is approximately the right amount. Before, I held it behind me so it has its own subtle differences, but I needed to know if I can really conjure flaming weapons now. Because that's what happened before, I was only vaguely aware of it because of my anger; another thing I realize I have to manage. My hand twitched the slightest and I see the quickly materializing weapon in front of me. It was a very beautiful scythe with a red, orange, and black handle that perfectly fit my palm when I clamped my hand onto it. I stopped the flow of Nen and the weapon became independent, though it wasn't burning. When I pushed out Ren it almost rejected my touch when it burned up, but I was just glad I know what I can do now. The bad thing about this was that Illumi is the first one who's seen it, and it could prove to be a disadvantage towards me. 

Just forget him. I tell myself. You're playing the game with Hisoka, not that person. Stop remembering him because he will be the embodiement of your undoing if you don't do anything about it soon. 

Yes, my logical side speaks and she speaks accurately. I weigh the scythe and play with it around for a bit, channeling my Ko to different parts of my connected limb and the weapon. Using Shu oddly became easy for me and when the aura hits the blade of the scythe, it turns instantly red. I can only make sounds of amazement towards the abilities I didn't even know I had.

While Ko was being brought towards my hand and the handle of the scythe, I quickly search for nearby boulders to use my new power on. I was feeling very psychopathic right now, so I think looking for Hisoka won't exactly be that much of a good idea.

~*~

Should I begin to regret how neither of us began to look for each other, probably?

"No! P-please don't continue on what I think you're doing. Take all my cards, just please don't-" I bring my flaming chainsaw downwards and hit the coward's face directly, making her skull split open before she fell to the ground, lifelessly limp. When I've taken all her cards, I wipe the sweat from my brow with my bloodied gloves.

I don't regret ignoring Hisoka, but I'm not too fond of the idea of seeing him either. I sigh, looking thoughtfully at my dissipating weapon. It goes away the same process it comes to be whenever I conjure it, and through a few days of training alone I significantly got better at it. I mean, so long as that other guy doesn't suspect my progress about this phase in my abilities when this is all over, I know I have nothing to worry about. I'll be fine, but for now I really need to clean myself free from all evidence of my killing spree... Been a while since I began one of those.

I found a waterfall at random and took off not exactly every piece of my clothing, but a lady can't be too prepared when faced against a situation as I am in now. I take a quick glance at my clothes and realize how much I've been more indecisive than I thought. Sure, I left the first jacket I ever owned with Illumi to replace it with a brown hoodie, but it seemed right at that time. How wrong I realized I was, now. My top still reached my elbows except that they weren't as fit as my previous one, not to mention that it is violet. My pants became black and my brown boots became black leather platform boots. I changed how my hair was parted now and put it in a formal bun since playing the game. Did I really have to go to this extent just to make sure I forget that guy whenever I see my reflection?

"Was that a stupid move...?" I ask to no one in particular, letting the water flow down on my shoulders, across my back, and caress my whole body the way I wanted my Certain to.

But I know this is no time to be thinking about him. If the Certain arrives, he arrives. If he declines, he declines. I just hope he decides to see how I really am before he does.