Hisoka: Climax (Part 2)

Edited on April 2 2016, 7:06 PM

"Oi Hisoka! You walk in front!"

"Oh, it kinda is fun playing around." I heard Princess from beside me, and I smiled with closed eyes. Now she knows that fluctuating hostility just a little bit and channeling it to them is interesting just to see their reactions.

"We need ten more members, correct?"

"Yeah..." Goreinu answered to me, "We hope to find eccentrics like you who aren't interested in cards."

I have my own, for starters. "Isn't everyone else here to beat the game? I can't imagine there are too many eccentrics like myself." I noticed then that the blonde, Bisky, was keeping an eye on me.

Mmm dat ass-I mean what? 😶

Her Nen was equally focused as well and I turned to give her a side glance, but she seems to be all over me still. I know what's going on and by the looks of her territorialism, so did the princess.

"By the way, did you use someone's power to warp to me?"

"That was one of the spells inside this game."

"Oh, so that's what it was. You need to buy spells from stores, right?"

The fake questions continued on and on while Princess was as visibly aware as I. It's quite amusing in its own way as well how she was obviously against the idea of Bisky fawning over me yet if I confront her about it she'll deny immediately. Princess really is the most entertaining woman I've ever come across.

When we arrived at Aiai, a girl bumped to Gon. I know that it was part of the program in the game but I acted as if I didn't, for amusement purposes of course.

"Why not give them to her? You might become friends." Just then, another bumped into Goreinu. Though he apologized, it was disregarded under being late for something. "You weren't supposed to apologize. You should have told her off and started a fight."

"Stop it!" Another distant voice said, but Killua immediately acted when Gon stalked off to it. I sigh, wondering how such potential can hide under a gullible and childish layer of a personality. Takara caught my eye and she seemed very much on edge here. "Why do you sound like you know everything?"

"It's easy to figure out, my dear." I mutter, "Three incidents in a row within a close space tells that something is off."

"Well, you're right at that. But I feel off here, Hisoka." Almost rolling my eyes I put a hand on her head assuringly, "You don't need to be. Have more trust in yourself." then I dropped my hand in line with hers, catching it. "I don't understand why you're so stressed by a thing as little as this, but I do know I don't like it." my frown appeared just as her blush did. "I don't like it when my highness is stressed." I kissed the back of her hand and I daresay it was the final blow. She knew she was going to have a nosebleed I think, and covered her mouth and nose as she looks away from me. "Those lines are so original."

I just retaliated against her sarcasm with "I know, you're having your third nosebleed session already. It'd be my pleasure reminding you of the second time."

We were so not winking and licking our lips when we stared too long at each other through our walk here.

~*~

"Be careful, princess." I jokingly warn as we prepare our positions for the dodgeball match. She side glanced to me and smirked, "You too, prince."

That was uncalled for and very, very alluring.

But even when the match began, Princess and I remained in the sidelines. I only had a part when they gave me the ball to give my Bungee Gum a visible purpose.

"Now, do try to entertain me. Surely this isn't everything you have."

I was growing impatient very slowly for him to release power already. I don't know what I could do if my patience does wear off so I better make the best of the match from here on out.

~*~

A few more rounds later before Gon, Bisky, and I were the only ones left in the court. Princess surprisingly has something to say about it.

"Don't overdo it, Hisoka. It's very important that you don't fuck up." I chuckled, closing my eyes with pride, "If you're worried about me, Kirahime, don't be. I can assure you that it's going to be fine."

She walked by me, but I can sense by her fluctuating Nen that it was genuine. It is very sweet of her to admit being worried about me in this way.

We equally prepared when Razor did. He sends the ball towards us forcefully until it directed onto Killua. I relaxed a bit only because I thought it was a direct hit to him, but the ball changed course and found Bisky, who was right beside me. Through my surprise I managed to fold my back, but one of the opponents caught the ball and shoved it to me. I could hear them calling my name but Kirahime's hilariously stood out from the rest.

"Damnit Hisoka what did I say about not fucking up!?"

It almost made me laugh through the intense situation. I managed to smother the impact of the ball but I got a cut lip and bleeding temple out of it. My hair was a mess, too but I didn't care. This was finally getting fun, and I can't help lick my lips because of it.

At the climax of the match, Gon suddenly fell unconscious. I then channeled my aura into my palms in line with the oncoming ball. When it comes to the audience, I only focused on Kirahime's inspiring shouts.

"Not yet. He desires total victory, didn't you Gon?" I smirk.

And then the ball rebounded, just with equal force if not more. Pretty sure it was more. In any case, Razor was pushed out of bounds because of the stickiness and force of the ball when it met his arms. It's over.

~*~

"That was really stupid."

"We won either way." I insisted, not knowing where she was getting all this, "Don't I get a reward for all the hard work I've done?" She suspiciously glanced at me. I just tapped my cheek and through a faint blush on her face, she moved up and really kissed me on the cheek. I quickly moved my lips to her left ear before she could respond, and purposely whispered the lowest I could, "The only thing I'll fuck up is you, my dear."