Hisoka: Climax (Part 1)

Edited on March 27 2016, 7:12 AM

If before I thought my battles couldn't get disgusting in my perspective, I was wrong. Certainly I'm pissed off that Kira-hime had to lose resolve and go to a killing spree (again, as she dejectedly worded) with me there. Despite her being so alluring as she broke the neck of that one person and dislocated a few other limbs, she still got too much blood on me. It resulted in bathing someplace near to me as I was doing the same thing.

My thoughts caught me once again. Chrollo's fortune said that 'east is the way to go' and Yorknew City is directly east of Greed Island. All I need is the Nen exorcist, and I've decided to delay fighting Gon for now. I'm delaying too much things, yes, but I should not disrupt their progress. These fruits are only getting riper, whereas Chrollo is already good for the taking. I just have to get through to the Troupe with the Nen exorcist, leave the game with Kira-hime so she can return to Illumi, and I'll have my fun with Chrollo then.

Suddenly, I heard a sound from behind me. 'Accompany', most likely, had been used. I maintain my guard and let them come, so when they're near enough they can see my face when I turn to them. "Well well, I have unexpected visitors. It's been a while." I released the non-hostile part of my aura, just a bit, and in turn the two boys showed their delicious and very much enticing Ren. This was making it difficult for me to decide between them and Chrollo! All of it was supposed to be organized...

"As I thought. You've matured quite a lot." They are my absolute weakness that I haven't acknowledged. Very difficult... "It appears that you've found an excellent teacher. As I anticipated, you grow more appetizing with every day."

"Wh-who is this pervy freak?" I ignored him, instead throwing in my own question without much thought. "Are you their teacher?" It was answered by myself as well. There are no signs of prepared hostility from him, so I just turn to the blonde girl in the pink clothes who was drooling at me. My my, don't let Kira-hime see you, now. The things that woman can do can get very tiresome.

"What the..."

"Princess!" I gleefully cheer, not losing the silk in my voice as I faced her. She, like the blonde one, was gawking openly at me, and I reply with a deep chuckle. It gets all the girls and she's no exception. "Do you like what you see...?"

"Fucking Hisoka..." I heard her mutter even as she looked away. Gon and Killua recognized her but made no move yet. She was already blushing and it tempted me to push her over the edge, and I went with it. "Is that what you're going to do tonight? Seems like a very interesting idea, Kira-hime."

"So..." she nervously laughed, getting in the boys' sight of me. It's not at all bad to ruin a few kids' innocence now, is it? They were bound to know and see. It almost made me laugh, even as Kira-hime basically ordered me to dress up. Adorable.

~*~

"So, what do you want with me? No, with Chrollo?"

"I have a question. Why are you here?"

I sent Gon a look because of that question, debating whether or not to tell him the absolute truth. Not even Kira-hime knows about this, and she will be moody at me again once she does. Well, what to do? If I talk, I know how they're going to react; they'll do all they can to keep the spiders from the Nen exorcist. That would certainly be entertaining, but I delayed my fight with Chrollo long enough...

I brush back my fallen hair, smirking at them. "I'm looking for Chrollo."

Of course I was aware that Kira-hime from the side was having a difficult time grabbing strands of her resolve the more she looks at me, and that in itself is a reminder as to why she's one of the best accomplices I can ever have. As I explain how I want to inform Chrollo about the exorcism, I take mind of Kira-hime's constant squeaks and mini scream that were so damn cute I can barely continue as smooth as I thought. Is that a nosebleed she's having? I really am sexy, aren't I?

"You didn't come here just to ask that, did you?"

"No, I did." Killua in turn hung his head at his friend's answer, whereas I related to him in a way.

"Ano..." we turned to the blonde in their group. "Actually we are looking for people who are very strong. Won't you please join us?"

"Hm?" I blinked, "Sure, but only if my partner does the same." I gestured to Kira-hime, who just straightened up. Yes, it was a nosebleed but now she managed it as efficient as I thought she would. "Yeah, whatever." she answered. I can still feel her glance to me and it boosted my ego just the slightest bit.

No one should believe this man when it comes to things like this. xD

"Why are you looking for strong people?" They just ignored me and talked among themselves. I just approached the princess and sat to her eye level since she was sitting on a rock. I run my hands on her arms in quite the romantic attempt to make her meet my eyes, if I do say so myself.

"My eyes are forever scarred."

"Don't deny it, Princess. You liked it. Now you have an image to fantasize about, hm? There's a little more..." I wipe off the red remnants that reached the side of her lips and she evidently blushed on that action. If I'm able to cause this much emotion towards her, I might as well call her my own. She might be taken for granted on people that's not me (Illumi), so it is a way of looking out for this girl.

"You don't know decency, do you?"

"No." I laugh, "It's just harmless ruining children innocence. It's fun, try it sometimes."

"No way are you going to see me naked." she shook her head, and I made a sound of dismay. "I won this round though."

"Oh, it's on then." she smirked, standing and walking to them. "I'll make you wish I wasn't a virgin."

"You don't have to try." I mutter with a smirk.