Accuracy

Edited on June 11 2016, 6:23 PM

"What of our dad?" Amira voiced out, as Akira went to the monitors and set her hands on the desk, beginning to pant profusely. Evo glanced at the eldest sibling, "He is indeed in a coma, but she was hell bent on not letting him meet his real wife and child."

"Dad doesn't have that many guards."

They all glanced to Akira, who just put her fingers on the keyboards and put the red carpet to the information for them to tread over. "Gyaxaki believes that Dad won't wake up, coma or not, so she went to guard mom and Yukiko herself in a separate location."

"She's a confident one."

"She is." Akira nodded her sister's way, "She might believe that her presence is the necessary security with two Sirens, one who has an incapacitated Certain, but if you and I pursue her," she faced Amira and Yamera, "She'll be taken by surprise, given that you" the twins put their hands up innocently when she pointedly glared at them, "know what's best for you."

"But wait, what about the-" Amira stopped Yamera from continuing his sentence by dragging her down as she stood, "I assume you're leading this operation."

"I do believe so."

So as the sisters got ready, Yamera did what he can to be productive with the twins as they try to track down Hiro and Ace's specific locations. Amira didn't want Akira to know about the baby yet, and probably took her weaker state back when they were out from the cells as fatigue from Akane's torture session. It greatly angered her husband, but she talked him out of it.

"You and I don't like being unproductive." Amira says, wearing her gloves before tying the lace of her shoes. Yamera was still concerned about the baby, even though it was only weeks old and still not prominent physically.

"Please, Amira. Your sister has the right to know."

"She has enough weight on her shoulders already." She sternly said, standing back up to make him see determination in her chocolate eyes, "With Akane, with our sister, and the real Lady of the house. Not to mention... Illumi!" She kept her voice hushed at his name since Akira, from only a few steps away, was most likely to hear if she hadn't. "In any case, I need you to get what information you can and make sure they aren't doing anything they shouldn't." Her eyes glanced at the twins for a second, before returning to her husband.

"...Please be careful." He knew he couldn't talk her out of it, and as he engulfed her in a hug she returned, Yamera anxiously mistook that it was their last. In Amira's eyes, he grew more anxious since she was carrying another, "Excuse me? Dude, it's Amira Yakuza-Zyr you're talking to."

There was a hint of a smile on his face, "Whatever you say."

Amira rejoined Akira and Ivan, who as it turns out, was down to 30 possible locations of Hiro and Akane. She wouldn't mention the fact that they were like on polar ends of the big desk, seeing that it's the least of her problems. Ace managed to come through to them and was able to send them notice that as of currently, he was at the base of the mountain. Akira and Amira would fill him in on the plan while the twins look for Hiro, Yamera being on connection duty. He volunteered in any case, trying to stomp on the worst case scenarios of his mind.

"Need I remind you that more Dwellers and Roamers have been alerted and are guarding the perimeter. We're going to have to find a different route."

"I don't plan on keeping Ace hanging." Akira crosses her arms, and though dejected, Ivan conceded to her wishes, opening a hologram view of this underground area, and the whole estate. Everyone crowded around. Evo punched on some buttons, and it revealed 5 silhouettes in thermal colors. They just assumed it was thermal, and then he showed how infested the surface was getting and how one lone human was outside, the same color as theirs. The Dwellers were blue and the Roamers -which Akira just assumed to be the modified people- were a mix.

"These Roamers are partly human and Dweller, I assume?"

"Yes." Evo replied to her, "Any attacks influenced by Nen can work on them, but Roamers particularly have their head as a weak spot." The hologram reformed into a silhouette of a human, but yes with different thermal categorization. "Impair that, and it's over."

"What about the Dwellers?" Amira raised a skeptic eyebrow, being taken back down at a "they just have to be completely destroyed, but any way works."

"Ready, then?" The elder sister glanced at the other, and she nodded before making their way to the path led by Ivan. Small conversation has been made, but with the way Akira was glaring at the ground, they thought it was befitting. They eventually stopped at a spiral stone staircase from constant twists and turns. "They won't ambush if I stay at this point, but they will once they sense you. This is as far as I go."

Fire sparked in Akira's eyes, just as it licked the tips of her fingers and conjured pistols for her hands to grip. "It's far enough."

"Thank you, Ivan." She put a supportive hand on his shoulder as Akira trudged ahead. Ivan gently caught her arm in his hand before she and him could part ways, "Take Madam Milla and Young Madam Yukiko home safely, please."

"You're not going to tell me that Ace is the wrong person for my sister?" Amira almost smugly said, causing confusion as he faced her -regardless if she wasn't doing the same-. When he wasn't answering, Amira took a deep breath, "I know my preference is irrelevant to a Siren-Certain bond that's not mine, but I think Akira will be in safer hands with Illumi than she ever will with that amateur. Just a hunch."