♦️ Chapter 5 || Snow Day ♦️

Chapter 5 || Snow Day

🔹🔹🔹🔹

* * Nicole's POV * *

   The rest of the week was torturous; Tuesday Jake thought it would be funny to tie all my hair up against the head board while I was sleeping, which in fact was very very painful and hard to untie. Jill managed to help me on of the situation without cutting my hair - needless to say Jake got a long lecture from it. Wednesday he taped the faucet in my bathroom so when I went to turn it out it sprayed all over me. That was the last straw, it was my turn to strike back and he obviously didn't think I would.

Thursday morning rolled along. I woke up at 6:30 as usual and as I was getting up to shut off my police siren alarm clock, my phone lit up with an email from school. My heart jumped as I eagerly read the email which stated we had a snow day!

I ran to my window to find several feet of snow covering the ground. What a perfect day for pay back. Jake, you messed with the wrong girl.

Being too lazy to change out of my PJ's, which were pink PJ shorts with little cartoon ice creams on it and a white tank top with a pink heart in the center, I ran down to the kitchen, grabbed the closest thing to a bucket, filled it with pounds of ice and freezing water.

Once the bucket was full I slowly made my way to Jake's room.

Without spilling one drop I stood outside Jake's room.

Should I actually do this??

I'm practically digging my grave.

I shrugged, its too late to have second thoughts. He deserves what's coming to him and with that I put a grin on my face and carefully opened Jake's door. Without making a sound I entered his room and Jake was lying dead asleep on his bed. I froze the moment I realized he was shirtless... as much as I hate to admit it... Bridget was right, he had some crazy good abs.

Shaking the thought from my head, I quietly rushed over to the side of Jake's bed. I took one last look at the door to make sure it was open so I had an easy escape and sure enough it was.

Holding my breath, I lifted the bucket full of freezing water and poured it onto Jake.

His eyes immediately shot open and as I was running out of his room he grabbed my arm and leg and lifted me over his head with ease.

"You little b**ch!" He shouted as he ran out of his room with me on his shoulders.

I kicked and punched his body begging him to put me down. He just grunted, made his way though the living room and kicked open the front door.

Before I could register what was happening Jake threw me, as if I weighed nothing, into the snow and slammed the door shut.

Luckily I didn't land head first but I did land on my side and my elbow jammed into my rib.

The moment my skin touched the snow, goose bumps appeared on my entire body and I began to shiver. I had no coat, no socks, not even pants. Just a tank top and shorts.

I stood up, wrapped my arms around myself and ran to the door where Jake was standing. He only smiled, slammed the door and locked it.