♦️ Chapter 7 || Teddy is Mine ♦️

Chapter 7 || Teddy is Mine

🔹🔹🔹🔹

* * Nicole's POV * *

      I sat in the kitchen waiting for Jill to finish making pancakes. Jill loves to make pancakes, especially pancakes that are shaped other than a circle.

Jill handed me my pancake in the shape of mickey mouse, my request. Mickey even had chocolate chips for his eyes, nose, and a mouth. How cutee!

I began buttering my pancake when Jake walked into the kitchen saying, "My back f***ing hurts! I woke up this morning and I was literally lying on the f***ing floor." Right after he said that he shot a really quick death glare at me.

Jill spat at him "Jake! Watch your language!" while putting Jake's pancake on the table, I couldn't see what shape he had.

"I must have fallen off my bed or something but..." he stretched his back and his back began to crack, I cringed at the cracking, "that's better."

Jake looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "Do you not like that noise?"

I Ignored him by putting syrup on my pancakes.

He put a smirk on his face and began cracking his knuckles directly in my ear.

I cringed and Jake continued.

"C'mon Jake stop." I said while lightly pushing away his hands.

He didn't, so I just ignored him and ate my pancakes.

"Jake leave Nicole alone." Jill said.

Jake stopped, "So are you like her body guard now? Is she like some sort of royalty that can't defend for herself?"

Jill glared at him, "She is a guest and you are too be nice to her."

Jake looked at me and bowed, "Pardon me Your highness. "

I gave Jake a funny look and he just began laughing his head off. He eventually calmed down and sat at the other end of the table to eat his pancake which I could now see. His pancake was... a heart?

Jake started at the heart in his plate for a solid three seconds before saying, "What is this?"

Jill smiled, "Its a heart pancake to show how much I love you Jakey." She went over and started to pinch Jake's cheeks. I Had a feeling she new this annoyed Jake and it was just pay back, Jill had this look in her eye that I can't describe.

"Mom cut it out!" He said while trying to pry her hands off of his face.

I couldn't help but let out a laughter that also made Jill crack up. Jake was raging with anger.

"Alright that all my torture for today. I have to head to work now. Love you." She kissed Jake's cheek, grabbed her coat and left.

She left me alone with an angry Jake and an angry Jake is a very bad situation.

I quickly started shoving my pancake in my mouth, I could tell Jake was glaring at me. Why? Who knows, It could be because I dumped him on the floor last night or I laughed at him... I just don't know.

"You put me on the F***ING FLOOR!" He shouted.

Bingo! We have an answer.

"At least I didn't leave you in the hall where your mom would have found you and you would have been busted." I said back at him. I somehow think he knew I was going to say that because he was ready to jump down my throat and attack me.

"I never asked you to do anything! I never asked you to help me, I didn't need you! I never wanted you in my f***ing house!" He grabbed his pancake and headed into the hallway.

Moments later he came back with his hands behind his back.

Oh god! What does he have!

OMG HE HAS A GUN!

HE IS GOING TO KILL ME!

I LOVE YOU DAD! I LOVE YOU MOM!

I LOVE YOU TEDDY!

TEDDY......??

Jake held Teddy out with both hands.

HE WENT IN MY ROOM? Well technically it is his house but still! He went in my temporary room!?!

I stood up and ran to grab Teddy but Jake just pushed me away like a leaf on his shoulder.

"GIVE HIM BACK!" I pleaded.

He just smirked, how could he be so low.

"Teddy is now mine!!" He said.

"How do you know his name is Teddy?" I said through my shaky voice.

He chuckled, "I hear you talking to him at night sometimes."

I could feel my face turn red. I was embarrassed and defeated. Jake had Teddy! Even if I pulled out my boxing moves Jake would still win. I was nothing compared to him. He ruled over me. I was like dust in the wind.... nothing.

And on top of that Jake had my life treasure. There was no way I could get him back, I was defenseless.

Jake smirked and he knew he had gotten the best of me, He knew I wasn't going to attempt to get Teddy because he knew what I was thinking. He could read me like a piece of paper.

I was  nothing.

* * * *

Don't be a silent reader 🌸

✨ *Vote and Comment* ✨

Alyssa Rose

XOXO ❤️