♦️ Chapter 8 || It's a small party ♦️

Chapter 8 || It's a small party
🔹🔹🔹🔹

* * Nicole's POV * *

"Do I have to go Bridget? You know I hate parties!" I said as she threw me one of her dresses to put on, "and how many times do I have to tell you! I don't where dresses!"

"Oh C'mon Nicole! You would look so hot!" She pleaded.

"No" I said putting my foot down.

She groaned, "Fine not dresses but I am still picking your entire outfit!"

She ran into her closet and grabbed a pile of clothes, "Try these on! I have never worn them cause they are way to small for me but I think they are your size."

"Who's party is it anyway?" I asked while putting on the clothes.

"UGHH this is the last time I'm telling you!" She groaned, "One of the girls, Becca, on the basketball team is having a birthday party."

''So it's a small party?" I asked.

"I think so" she said and turned to me. Her mouth dropped, "My little baby is growing up! You look so good!"

I walked to the long mirror, I was wearing a pair of black jeans and a greyish blue long sleeved shirt and a black leather jacket.

"No to the jacket" I said immediately.

"NICOLE C'mon!" She yelled, "You look great!"

"No I look like a motorcycle chick!" I spat back at her while throwing the jacket and the greyish blue long sleeved shirt onto her bed. I went into Bridget's closet, pulled out a shirt I let Bridget a few weeks ago and put it on.

I walked out saying, "This is more me!"

Bridget shook her head, "No no no! C'mon put the other outfit back on!"

"No I feel comfortable in this." I said as I walked toward the mirror to look at the outfit I had picked.

" I said as I walked toward the mirror to look at the outfit I had picked

Much Better.

Bridget threw on her dress and shouted, "Where going to be late! Hurry up!"

. . . . .

We pulled into the drive way of a huge house which was more like a mansion.

There were, what looked like, zillions of cars parked near this house.

Music was blaring from the house and colorful lights were flashing wilding.

"You said it was a small party?!" I spat and her.

She shook her head, "I was very careful about that, you ask and I said I think so as if there is a possibility of it being a huge party.... Which it is."