♦️ Chapter 26 || Despacito ♦️

Chapter 26 || Despacito
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

  "Eeeeekkkk!" Bridget squealed through the phone causing me to pull the phone away from my ear, "I can't believe it OMiGOD!"

I chuckle as she flips out.

"He... I mean we...." She breathes heavily with excitement, I could tell she was jumping on her bed, "WE KISSED!"

My mouth dropped, "You and Asher?!"

She screams into the phone again, "I'm his girlfriend!"

I laugh as she yells with joy, she has only wanted this her entire life.

"I'm so happy for you" I cheered, "Do you want to..."

"Oh gotta go that's him on the phone! Bye luv ya!" She says in one breathe and hangs up before I can finish my sentence.

I sigh and lie down on my bed, there go my plans for the day.

I hold up my phone and dial my mom's number. It rings until I get lead to her voice mail, "Hey mom it's me Nicole. Just wanted to talk to you guys. I miss you... um... It's been a while since we've talked. When are you coming home? Okay, I'll call you later. Love you. Bye."

I hang up and dial my dad's number, it rings twice and i hear my dad's happy voice on the other end, "Nicole! Hi honey I miss you!"

"Dad! Hi! I miss you too. How has England been?" I ask.

He sighs, "Pretty rough, not gonna lie."

"Awe I'm sorry" I say, "when do you guys think you'll be home."

"I think we'll be home in..."

"Hi Nicole honey, this is your mother. We're in a very busy meeting right now an can't talk. Call us later, Bye."

And the line went dead.

"Bye. Love you." I say slowly as I drop my phone into my lap.

I rub my now watery eyes and change into running clothes. I put my sneakers on and run right out of the house.

I run around the neighborhood three times before running to the place where Jake showed me yesterday.

I reach the park and run right into the forest. In what seemed like forever I finally reach the beautiful lake with a water fall. I take off my shoes and put my feet in the cool water. I stay there and look up at the sky, watching the clouds to see what shapes I can make out of them.

I stayed there till the sky shifted colors and ran back to Jake's house.

I walked into the kitchen to find Jake cooking a lovely dinner for three - Jill, Jake, and Me.

I didn't ask what it was, I was just glad someone made food. I was so busy staring at the clouds I forgot to eat lunch.

I sat at the table as Jake began to set the table. He had made lasagna with garlic bread and a side of salad.

I wait for everyone to sit down before eating. Jill sat across from me and Jake sat next to me.

"Thank you for the meal Jake" I say and take a bite out of the lasagna, "It's delicious!"

Jill nods, "It is! It's better than mine."

"I had a great teacher" Jake says referring to Jill.

Once we finish dinner Jake asks if I want Ice cream... how could I say no to ice cream?

I grabbed two bowls an handed one to Jake. He scooped vanilla ice cream into each bowl and topped it off with whipped cream and sprinkles.