♦️Chapter 30 || Secrets ♦️

Chapter 30 || Secrets
🔹🔹🔹🔹
*Nicole's POV*

Alice shrieks causing me to slam my locker door shut in fear.

I whip my head around and place my hand over her mouth, "Shhh" but she continues to mumble into my hand.

"Eww!" I shriek as I pull my hand but moments later, "You licked me!?"

Alice laughs and wipes her mouth, "Yeah. How else would you have moved your hand?"

I wipe my hand on Alice's sweater, "Uhh by being quiet."

Alice playfully rolls her eyes, "Yeah that's never going to happen Nicole and you know that."

I laugh as I sling my backpack over my shoulder, "One can hope."

Alice goes back to shrieking again, "Jake almost kissed you!!"

"SHHH! People will hear you!" I whisper, "It was probably my imagination anyway.

"So you imagine him kissing you?" She taunts.

"Yes..." I freeze "Wait... no!"

Alice laughs.

"You played me!"

"You walked into that one honey!" She chuckles.

I groan.

Alice stops in her tracks, turns to me and puts her hands on my shoulders, "How did it feel?"

I raise my eyebrows "What?"

She shakes her head "You know... Being so close to him... Him on top of you and you on top of him! The almost kiss on your lips!!" She takes a breath "HOW DID THAT FEEL!!"

"Alice you're kinda of hurting my shoulders" I gasp as she digs her nails into my skin.

She looks me square in the eye "Do not avoid the question missy!"

"Alice stop that hurts!"

"Nicole answer"

"Aliceeeee" I whine

"Nicole!" She demands and digs harder.

"Ahhhh FINE OKAY!" She removes her nails from my shoulders "It felt good.... actually better than good. It was amazing! almost... magical."

She places her hands on her hips "Now was that so hard?"

I rub my shoulders.

"You shouldn't keep things bottled up. It does things to you."

I nod and as we begin to walk again I see a very angry Ashley glaring at me and talking to someone who I could not see.

I gulp as I picked up the pace.

"Nicole what are..."

"Just come quickly" I whisper and we quickly walk down the hall.

Once we are down the stairs and away from everyone I begin to explain who those girls are, "That was Ashley."